Snowy Pine Cones
Other Products: Die cutting machine, Distress Ink-Rusty Hinge
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: Using the Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die, cut out 2 rectangles on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. On a smaller rectangle, stamp selected cones in layers. In the designated place, first reflect the small cone, and cover it with its outline. Then reflect the large stamp and cover its outline. Stamp additional leaves as shown. Use green for the leaves and brown for the cones.
On the green sheet of the Snowy Pines collection, cut a slightly larger rectangle from the set. Adhere the image with cones using glue. Place it in the center of the larger rectangle. Put it all on green paper and place it on a Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper base.
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Pistachio TSMP706$7.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99