Snowy Christmas Poinsettia
Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, sisal, promarkers
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock to 8 1/4 x 8" size, score and fold at 4". Cut a piece of green patterned paper from the Snowy Pines to 7 7/8 x 3 13/16" size. Adhere it to the base. Cut a piece of the Snowy Pines paper to 7 11/16 x 3 1/4" and a little bigger piece of white cardstock. Glue them together and attach them to base using adhesive foam. Using the biggest die from the Ornate Pocket Accents set, diecut two decorative elements from white cardstock. Cut them in the middle and attach them as shown using glue and dimensional adhesive foam. Cut out a circle from the Snowy Pines paper and attach it to the card using dimensional adhesive foam.
Stamp 3 Festive Pine Cones onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating die. Stamp the poinsettia flowers from Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set in Red Geranium onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating die. Stamp holly leaves in Leaf Green ink onto same cardstock and diecut with coordinating die. You’ll need about 21 blossoms and 12 holly leaves. Stamp 8 lilac flowers in Red Geranium ink and diecut it with coordinating die. Stamp a sentiment using Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set and Jet Black ink. Cut it out.
Use the markers or pencils to color all pine images. Color poinsettias and leaves with daubers and inks. Use mold to shape poinsettias and holly leaves and the Deluxe Flower Shaping stylus to shape lilac flowers. Use some prills in the centers of poinsettia and lilac flowers. Use hot glue to attach flowers and leaves onto card as pictured.
To add the extra sparkle, use the Dries Clear glue along with Crystal Clear glitter at the center and edges of card.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99Out of stock
- Ornate Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7214$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- Stop Whining Prills ANC824$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)