Smile - Vellum Hydrangeas
Other Products: Hero Arts Embossing & watermark ink,CTMH White Daisy ink, Pearls, Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Lilac Lavender, spray adhesive
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
For more tips on creating with the tags & sentiments, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/eAfLuNkRda4.
For more tips on creating with the Cottage Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/faBoB2s49RI.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock 10” x 7”, score at 5” along the long side and fold to create a 5” x 7” base card.Cut a piece of blue patterned paper 5” x 7” and adhere to the front of the card. Die cut the outer frame from the HCD2-7191 Intricate Swirls Frame Die set out of white cardstock. Cut a piece of heavy cardstock 4” x 6” and adhere under the frame and then adhere the frame to the front of the card. Cut the 6” x 4” panel from the paper collection and adhere to the front of the frame. Cut the outer frame out of white cardstock and add Frosting Powder with spray adhesive. Adhere to the front of the card with foam tape.
Stamp the large hygdrangea image from the HCPC-3900 Cottage Garden Hydrangea Stamp in White Daisy ink on vellum and heat emboss with Bridal Tinsel glitter. Colour the leaves and stem with Twisted Citron and the flowers with Pacific Teal and Lilac Lavender Mousse on the back of the vellum. Die cut with the coordinating die and adhere to the front of the card with foam tape under the flower head and Art Glitter Dries Clear glue.
Stamp the large hydrangea flower images from the HCPC-3901 Fresh Cut Hydrangea Stamp set in White Daisy ink on vellum. Colour the leaves with Twisted Citron ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Trim the leaves and adhere the leaves to the base of the stem of the large flower.
Stamp the flower images from the HCPC-3900 Cottage Garden Hydrangea Stamp set in Hero Arts embossing ink on vellum and heat emboss with Bridal Tinsel embossing powder. Colour the backs of the flowers with Pacific Teal and Lilac Lavender mousse and die cut with the coordinating dies. Shape using the coordinating mold and adhere to the flower head and at the base of the stem as shown. Add I cannot Tell a Lilac Prills to the centres of the flowers. Add the flowers to the flower head and around the base of the stem.
Die cut the sentiment out of the paper collection using the coordinating die from the HCD1-7202 Album & Tags Die set and adhere to the base of the flower head. Add a pearl to the tag.
To finish, add the pearls to the frame as shown. Add Crystal Ultrafine glitter to the flowers on the paper.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- I Cannot Tell A Lilac Prills ANC822$5.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Die HCD1-7279$29.99
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3901$19.99
- Pacific Teal Nuvo Mousse NU822$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Embossing Tinsel - Bridal RPEJ446$5.99