Slimline Floral Wishes
The ready top fold card from smooth white cardstock measures, 5″ by 8 1/2″. To prepare the top panel, choose the light green paper from the designer paper collection and cut it to size measuring 41/2″ by 8″. Distress all the sides using sharp scissors and mat it directly on the white cardstock measuring 1/8″ larger. Next, layer it with one layer of foam tape on coordinating paper from the same paper collection. Finally, layer the prepared panel with one layer of foam tape on the ready card base.
Using Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Die cut 3 pieces of the center element from white cardstock and 2 pieces using Luxe Gold Cardstock. Glue the gold one behind the white ones, creating a soft gold shadow. To the remaining white element, cut the coordinating solid octagon and glue them together as shown. To this add a bit of inlay work with the scrap pieces of gold. Arrange the three elements on the card front, creating dimensions using foam tape.
Stamp the florals with Majestic Violet on flower-making paper using Clematis Cling Stamp Set. Cut the florals using the coordinating die set and color the flowers using Magenta Hue and highlight them using Majestic Violet Archival inks. Spritz water and shape the flowers using golf groove tools. Prepare 3 large flowers of 2 petals each and 5-6 filler flowers using the one smallest petal each. Prepare 2 large flowers and add small rock candy stamens. Also, prepare medium and small flowers. To these add flower center pearls.
Cascading Wisterias are first stamped with Cactus Flower Archival ink, cut with its coordinating die, and then colored using the same ink. Once all colored these are shaped using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and add glitter balls to the centers.
Using Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set, stamp the sentiment with white pigment ink on vellum cardstock and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set it using a heat gun. Following the same procedure, stamp the butterfly on vellum using versa mark ink and gold heat emboss the butterfly using Floral Butterfly Accent stamp. Cut the butterfly using its coordinating die.
For foliage, Stamp the images from Leafy Accent stamp set with Olive green archival ink and paint them using Leaf green Archival ink. Cut the foliage using its coordinating die. Shape the leaves using a groove golf tool.
Once all the elements are ready, add heat embossed sentiment layered on gold cardstock, add glitters, and complete the card by assembling a small floral bouquet as shown.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, Score Board, Die Cutting machine, Tacky glue, Glossy Accent, Foam Tape, Adhesive that dries clear, Versafine ink.
- Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection HCDP1-2132$24.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Die HCD1-7369$29.99
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Die HCD1-7353$29.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3952$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sky Blue RACP656$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99