Simply Classic Sweet Pea
My card size is 5" x 7". Make card base using Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and cover with a piece of Sheet 10B of the paper Collection that has been edged with Memento Blue Danube Ink.
Using Cream Cardstock and Luxe Gold Cardstock cut out the different pieces of The Simply Classic Oval Frame. Glue the two pieces together with the gold shifted beneath the cream colored piece to allow the gold to peep through. I used the adhesive foam strips behind this piece and attached to the card front. Cut a smaller oval to fit in the opening of the cream and gold piece out of sheet 3A of the paper collection and glue it into place. Now we are ready to work on the flowers.
Stamp the flower petals using Magenta Hue and Danube Blue ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and stamp some calyx using Olive and some using Buttercup. Stamp the leaves using Olive ink. Color the centers of the flower petals using the same color they were stamped in and use Leaf Green and Vivid Chartreuse to color the leaves. Use coordinating dies to cut everything out. Place onto the shaping mold and run through the die cut machine and then turn out onto the desk to dry. Shape the flower pieces and glue together using hot glue. Glue two of the yellow calyx to form a flower and glue together. Add Ribbit Prills to the center and set aside to dry. Using a Hydra Sponge with Dries Clear Adhesive add glitter to the flower petals.
Using the stamping platform stamp the Vining Sweet Pie using Olive green and Magenta Hue and cut out with coordinating die. Color the leaves with leaf green and the flowers with Magenta Hue ink. Use the tools from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to add some shape to the back of this piece. I snipped this apart to use the curly pieces on the card front and then glued the rest to the card front. Most of it is covered with the finished flowers but if you look closely it is peeping out here and there. Decide on placement of everything and hot glue down.
Stamp the sentiment onto cream cardstock using Jet Black ink and cut out using the Banner Die. Cut off the part you dont need and then tuck the rest behind some of the florals and hot glue down. The card is finished.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, Cream Colored Cardstock, Hot Glue Gun, Misti Stamping Platform
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Sweet Pea Shaping Mold HCFB1-5010$29.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3981$19.99
- Vining Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7392$29.99Out of stock
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382$34.99Out of stock
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Adhesive Foam Strips - 72 Pieces GBWF18375$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Danube Blue TSMP600$7.99