Use white cardstock to make a 4.5'' x 6.5'' base when folded. From Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection fuchsia sheet 11B, cut a 4.25'' x 6.25'' rectangle.
Use a watercolor background in yellow, fading into orange in places and a little brown. Trim to size approximately 3.25" x 5.5". Using glue, connect the individual layers.
Stamp the image from the HCD1-7365 Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Die set on a white cardstock. Use Jet Black ink. Cut with a matching die. Don't color. Glue in the central part.
Cut sheets 4A and 11B from the Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection using alphabet letters HCD2-7371 Letters & Numbers Die. Overlay the selected letters with a slight offset as shown with the lighter layer at the top. Make the sentiment and adhere it on the bottom.
Other Products: White 170g paper, trimmer, cutting machine, watercolor paints, brush
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3963$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Can & Freezer Die HCD1-7365$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99Out of stock
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99