Cut out the white base of the card and fold it to 6 1/2" x 6 1/2". From the Seasonal Wreath paper collection, cut a 6 1/4” x 6 1/4" square and glue to the base. From white paper, cut a 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" square and glue, then from the paper collection cut a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" square and Adhere. Add a ribbon.
From the white paper, cut the the smaller frame from the Rounded Window Frame Die set and glue it in the center.
Stamp the sentiment with black ink on white paper, cut it with scissors and glue it as pictured.
Stamp the leaves from the Summer Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set with Versamark ink onto white paper and emboss with golden powder. Die cut with the coordinating die. Color all the elements with watercolor markers.
Glue everything as shown.
Other Products: Ribbon, cutting machine
- Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection HCDP1-2132$24.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3965$19.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7372$29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99Out of stock
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99