Other Products: White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, VersaMark Ink, Gold Embossing Powder, Ink Blending Brush
Instructions: My finished card is 4 1/2" x 5 1/2". Make card base and cover with a piece of the paper collection. I used Sheet 11B; it's a gorgeous shade of orange. Cut a layering piece of black cardstock (5" x 3 7/8") and cut a piece of white cardstock 1/8" smaller and adhere it to the black piece. Stamp one of the Floral Shoppe fillers onto the white cardstock using VersaMark Ink and use Gold embossing powder to make the image a pretty shimmery gold color. Stamp the sentiment below the filler piece and emboss it using the gold embossing powder as well.
I used my ink blending brush and Tiger Lily ink to add color around the embossed image and then glue this piece to the card front. By using the gold embossing powder and the Tiger Lily ink It comes out looking like something really exotic. This is a quick and easy card that packs a punch!
- Dazzling Dahlia Paper Collection HCDP1-2121$24.99Out of stock
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tiger Lily RACP670$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99