Other Products: Westcott Trimmer, Westcott Scissors, Foam Tape, Craft Knife, Bone Folder, Brilliance Platinum Planet Ink, Distress Ink: Worn Lipstick, Silver Mirror Paper, Piercing Tool
For more tips on creating with the Frame a Card Leafy Borders, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/K_1152Kd2Ls.
To see how to shape the peony, watch the video at https://youtu.be/L9_MLkvpGPQ.
Score your white cardstock to 5.25x7.25" using a bone folder to get a nice crease. Take your sheet of patterned paper from the collection and cut to 5x7" and adhere to your card front.
Instructions: Now take you eyelet lace frame die and diecut using the silver mirror paper to adhere on top of the patterned paper. Fussy cut one of the butterflies and glue to the center, which will serve as the focal point for the card.
To create the flowers you will need to stamp in the platinum planet ink on your white cardstock a total of 18 small peonies. Now diecut each set and ink the edges using the worn lipstick distress ink to give the flower edges more depth. Each bloom will have 3 layers that will be staggered. Apply some Nuvo silver lining drops to your flower edges and then lightly dust some frosting powder.
For the leaves simply fussy cut from the sheets of paper in the collection.
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Silver Lining NU655$3.99Out of stock
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99Out of stock
- Funnel Tray 359503$3.99Discontinued)
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Pins Kit PIN6$3.50
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Lace Frames Die HCD2-7192$34.99Out of stock
- 12 x 12 Cardstock Pack of 25 - White HCPP3-452$12.99Discontinued)
- Fluttering Butterfly Die HCD1-7178$29.99Discontinued)
- Butterfly Dreams Paper Collection HCDP1-289$24.99Discontinued)
- Small Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7173$29.99Out of stock
- Small Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3819$19.99
- Sweet Peony Paper Collection HCDP1-288$24.99Out of stock