Silent Night Cardinals
Other Products: Gold glittered Tule, Red Wire, Embossing Folder, Fun Foam, Gold Half Bead, Copics: R23 R24, R29, Y11, E31, E33, E35, YG61, YG63
video For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Card size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". Make easel card by cutting 1 piece of white cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" then score at 4 1/4 and 6 3/8” and cut 3 pieces 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". Emboss 2 of the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" pieces, glue 1 to the other 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" piece. Glue the embossed stack (card front) to the 2 1/8” end part of the scored base (Make sure to only put glue on the 2 1/8” end). Glue the other embossed piece to the card inside.
Cut 2 white and 2 gold Ornate Ovals (outer die), glue them together in sets with white on top. Glue 1 to the front and 1 to the inside on top of embossed panels. Cut 2 red Eyelet Ovals, 1 Fun Foam Oval, 1 gold Silent Night and 1 Fun Foam Silent Night. Glue the Fun Foam oval to the back of 1 red Eyelet oval then glue that stack to the front. Glue the gold Silent Night to the Fun Foam Silent Night then glue it to the inside toward the bottom of the red Eyelet Oval.
Stamp 2 small pinecones, 2 pine boughs and the Cardinals using black, die cut and color. Add the pine boughs and pinecones to the inside on each side of the Silent Night. Add the Cardinal oval to the front. Use Dries White glue to the snowy parts of branch and on the pinecones then glitter. Use Dries Clear on the snowflakes and glitter. < /p>
Stamp poinsettias with Vermillion, die cut and sponge with Carnation. Stamp Holly using Fern Green, sponge with Leaf Green and die cut. Form both in the Shaping Mold. Glue 2 large poinsettia together then fill the center with gold Prills. Cut a piece of glittered gold tulle (or glitter it yourself), use red thin wire to pinch center together then curl wire around a pencil. Cut another piece of wire and twist it around pencil and tulle. Glue the tulle to bottom right corner of front then glue the poinsettia to the center of tulle.
Glue gold half balls to each corner of front and inside. Glitter poinsettia and randomly glitter card.
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Die HCD1-7303$29.99
- Snowy Pine Cardinals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3918$19.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Silent Night Scroll Die HCD1-7186$29.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99