Shake it Up Baby Girl
Shake it Up Baby Girl
Other Products: Die cut machine, scissors, scoreboard, versafine smokey grey, heat gun, clear embossing powder, foam pads, acetate, gel pen white, black, pink, green, red, acetate, double sided adhesive, 3D foam strip, glitter, bows, twine, wobbler, thin red liner tape
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
Instructions: Click here to see a video of this project: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AhNpKFkQeyAJdNMJA. Trim a piece of pattered paper to 10 x 10”. Score 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2 on all four sides the full length. On two opposite sides score at 2 1/2” for 1” (down to the 2nd score line). With scissors, cut straight down this score line (2 score lines) then outward diagonal one score line then straight the last score line. Repeat for the opposite side. On the other two sides cut along the internal score line down to 2” this cut will meet the previous cut. Repeat on the opposite side. Cut two 6 x 6” matching panels of Baby’s Friends and adhere one panel within the score lines. Put the other 6 x 6” panel to one side. On the straight sides, place adhesive on the 1/2” score line to create the side of the frame. Repeat on the opposite side, you have now completed two sides of the shadow box frame. Do likewise with the remaining sides but also add adhesive where the mitre corner sits on the existing shadow box frame side. Ink the edges with Archival Pink Peony. Cut out the centre image of the other Baby’s Friends panel using Cut Mat Create 2A and ink the edges in Archival Violet. Adhere acetate behind the cut-out panel and add 3D foam strip to acetate. Place glitter onto the shadow box panel keeping the glitter to the centre. Remove the 3D foam strip release paper and sit over the glitter and line up with the panel frame. Mount the shadow box frame onto a 6 x 6” tent card blank.
Stamp out in versafine smokey grey and clear heat emboss Baby’s Friends, Welcome Baby, Baby’s Air Balloon and basket banner. Colour with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and die-cut with coordinating dies. Use gel pens to colour the cheeks and bouquets. Stamp out ‘Baby Girl’ on the basket banner and adhere to the balloon basket with foam pads. Adhere twine to the balloon with red liner tape and hot glue the ribbons onto the twine and basket banner. To keep twine in place behind Baby’s Friend, cut again in white cardstock and sandwich the twine between image and white cardstock die-cut.
Decorate the shadow box frame with Welcome Baby flowers and Baby’s Friends, add dimension with foam pads or wobblers.
- Baby's Air Balloon Die HCD1-7299$29.99Out of stock
- Welcome Baby Die HCD1-7300$29.99
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99Out of stock
- Baby's Air Balloon Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3914$19.99
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99Out of stock
- Tender Moments Paper Collection HCDP1-2116$24.99Out of stock
- Cut Mat Create 2A Die HCD2-751$34.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99Out of stock