Cut out a 5" x 7 1/2" base from white paper, then cut a slightly smaller rectangle from the paper colections and glue it to the base. Cut a 4 1/2" x 7" rectangle from the white paper from the collection. Cut out a slightly smaller rectangle from the paper collection.
Then cut out a 4" x 6 1/2" rectangle from the white paper and glue it to the card. Cut out a slightly smaller rectangle from the white paper with Double Dots 100pc. - 3D Foam Circles.Stamp the image from the Grateful Floral Sentiment Set in the center of the card with black ink.
Stamp the image from the Grateful Floral Sentiment set on white paper with embossing ink, cover with with pink embossing powder, heat it with the embossing heater. Then cut with the coordinating die. Color with watercolor pencils. Use the same die to cut out an element from silver paper and glue under the previously cut element so that it sticks out a little from the bottom.
Glue as shown.
Other Products: Die cutting machine, Embossing Powder pink, watercolor pencils, embossing Stamp Pad
- Floral Sentiments Paper Collection HCDP1-2151$24.99
- Grateful Floral Sentiment Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31025$19.99
- Grateful Floral Sentiment Die HCD1-7461$29.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99