Sea Life Layered Card
Sea Life Layered Card
Other Products: Eiskristal Viva 923400156, Pearl pen Clear, Pearl pen white, Embossing powder gold, Versa fine Ink Onyx Black, Glue Dots, Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber, White Cardstock, 2 under water plants Silhouette store, acetate, heat tool, Glue dots
Watch a video on making the Hibiscus Flower here
For tips on how to create a layered card and shadow boxes check out this video here
Instructions: Click here to see the inside pages of this layered card. Construct 6 x 6" layered card then cut designer paper for the front and white cardstock for each back side of each page (sponge edges of all pages). The first page is the largest circle, this is also the cover of the album.
I stamped the hibiscus flowers and leaves with black ink and then I colored the flowers with the Rose Bud and Fossilized Amber in the middle. I colored the leaves of the flower with Bamboo Leaves. Die cut with coordinating dies, shape using deluxe flower shaping kit, then I glued some Eiskristals in it.
I also stamped, the coral, a seahorse with black ink on white cardstock and diecut with coordinating dies and colored images. I used a quote from the designer paper for the front, cut and matted with another layer of designer paper.
Then on the back of each page I glued a piece of Acetate and Then I put 2 water plants on the back, then I covered the back of the page with white Cardstock to cover the acetate, and you also can glue some items on it like the clear water drops I made them with the Pearl Pen Clear.
For the second page I cut out an extra circle of the small Circle die set The biggest one with the scallop and the 3th one, if you cut them together you get a frame now glue this on your 2nd page and make dots with the white pearl pen. Stamp, color and cut the jelly fish, put some eiskristals on it and glue him on top of the frame, decorate the page also with those Eiskristals. Put some clear drops on the acetate, and cover the back with the White cardstock.
For the 3rd page, I stamped a fish with gold embossing powder colored, cut it and I put it on the page glue some acetate behind it, then on the back I glued a piece of Coral and then the cover with white cardstock, on top of the acetate some clear drops.
For the 4th page I made another fish, I cut out some shells from the paper and put them on glue dots so that they look 3D, behind it I put a piece of coral then acetate on the back, clear drops and white cardstock on the back.
For the last page I only used a piece of the paper with a nice image, I decorated it with Eiskristals, and clear dots.
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Morocco TSMP201$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Teal Zeal TSMP602$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rose Bud TSMP400$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Under The Sea Paper Collection HCDP1-266Special Price $19.99 Regular Price $24.99Discontinued)
- Under The Sea Coral Die HCD1-797$29.99
- Under the Sea Coral Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3737$19.99Discontinued)
- Under The Sea Die HCD1-799$29.99Discontinued)
- Under the Sea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3739$19.99
- Coral Reef Collage Die HCD1-798$29.99
- Coral Reef Collage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3738$19.99Discontinued)
- Tropical Hibiscus Die HCD1-796$29.99
- Tropical Hibiscus Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3736$19.99Discontinued)
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- 6" x 6" Layered Circles Card-White HCLC1-454-2$5.99Discontinued)