Scenic Floral Garden
This tent fold card measures 6“ x 6“ when completed. Make a tent fold card that measures 6“ x 6“ from the white card stock. Using the sheet 6A, with the paper trimmer cut two matting a little smaller than each other and smaller than the card base. The smallest matting will have the printed house in the frame on it. Adhere these to the card base front.
Taking the sepia ink, misti stamping tool, white card stock and the Curvy Frame stamp from the collection. Stamp the complete image once and the flower corners once. Die cut the image’s with the matching die and also die cut the same frame image from the white card stock an extra four times.
Colour the stamped image using the daubers and the water pen with Topaz Green and Red Chinese inks as shown. Adhere the frame layers together. Adhere the fussy cut flower corners from the frame to the frame print on the card front, so the cluster print will be extended out from the frame flower cluster. These are placed so they will show from under the 3d flower clusters when adhered in place. Now the layered frame can be adhered to the card front, onto the printed image.
Make the flowers by taking the white card stock and sepia ink to stamp the flower petals from the collection stamp sets: Rectangular Floral Frame and the Curvy Floral Frame.
From the Rectangular Floral Frame set, the stamen stamp is used (x 11, coloured with the Tonic lemon and Chinese Red inks) The corn flower shape is stamped (x 7, coloured with the Chinese Red ink) From the Curvy Floral Frame set, the flowers (x 7 Large size coloured with the Chinese Red ink and x 5 Large size coloured with the Lemon Tonic inks) .The leaves (x 10, coloured with the Topaz ink)
The pastel yellow/orange stamens and the pale yellow Pastel Bead stamens are used for the flower centres. They are adhered with the hot glue gun once the flowers are shaped with the shaping tools. Use the images on the already adhered frame as a guide as to the placement of the flowers and leaves.
Make the sentiment by stamping onto the white card stock with the sepia ink, ‘For My Friend’ from the Oval Floral set. Bring colour to the sentiment by using a dauber and the Topaz Green. Using the matching die, die cut this plus four extra die cuts. Adhere together then adhere to the leftt side of the frame on the card front. Adhere three corn flowers to under the sentiment.
To apply the glitter, using the clear drying adhesive with the fine metal tip on the bottle, apply the adhesive along the frame, the swirls and the sentiment then sprinkling glitter. When the glitter is dry tap away the excess.
Other Products: Spectrum Noir Harmony inks: Topaz Green, Chinese Red, Lemon Tonic. Other: Double side tape, Hot glue gun, Fussy cutting scissors, Misti stamping tool, Paper trimmer
- Floral Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2135$24.99
- Rectangular Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3974$19.99Out of stock
- Rectangular Floral Frame Die HCD1-7385$29.99Out of stock
- Oval Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3975$19.99Out of stock
- Oval Floral Frame Die HCD1-7386$29.99Out of stock
- Curvy Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3976$19.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Die HCD1-7387$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99Out of stock
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock