Scalloped Window Blossoms
Other Products: Spring Leaf Chartreuse Lindys Stamp Gang, Geranium Coral Blush Lindys Stamp Gang, parchment
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
For more tips on creating with the Oakberry Lane collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/HirfUN8NEYY.
Instructions: Click here to view more photos of this project. Card size is 6 x 6”. Die cut 3 papers out of the window scenes paper collection using the round dies from the HCD1-7272 Rounded Sunlight Window Die set, cut in half so that they fit the base and glue to the top of the card.
Cut two smaller squares from the HCD1-7283 Courtyard Elegance Die set from the paper collection and glue to the base. Die cut paper collection using the semi-circle dies from the HCD1-7274 Rounded Lattice Window Die set x2 and glue to the front of the card.
Cut from white paper, two elements from sets HCD1-7284 Rounded Scallop Window Die and glue to the top of the card.
Cut a rectangle from the paper collection from the HCD2-7189 Eyelet Rectangle & Basics set with dimensions of 2.75 "x 3.75" and glue on the right side of the base as in the photo. Cut out the white paper of the same set of 2.5 "x 3.5" rectangle and glue in the middle.
Cut two pieces from the HCD1-7263 Swirly Accent Spray Die set out of white paper and glue the card in the middle.
Stamp the flower images from the HCPC-3842 Oakberry Lane Blossoms Stamp Set in on the parchment and heat emboss with the Geranium Coral Blush Lindys Stamp Gang embossing powder. Die cut with the coordinating die. Colour the flowers with Archival Ink Rosse Mader. Assemble with a hot glue gun and pierce a hole in the centres of the flowers. Insert pink stamens from the HCS1-457-3 Pastel Bead-Medium Set.
To create leaves, stamp the Leafy Accents Stamp Set on the parchment and heat emboss with the Spring Leaf Chartreuse Lindys Stamp Gang embossing powder. Die cut with the coordinating die. Colour the leaves with Archival Ink Fern Green. Shape leaves using 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold.
Arrange the flowers and leaves as in the picture and glue. Cut the sentiment with scissors and glue to the inside of the paper.
- 6" x 6" Shutter Fold Card - White HCCB1-480$10.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99
- Rounded Scallop Window Die HCD1-7284$34.99
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99Out of stock
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99