My finished card size is 4" x 7 1/2". Make card base and cover with a piece of Sheet 5A of the paper Collection. I edged the paper with the Chipped Sapphire ink and set aside to dry. Let's work on the elements of the card.
Die cut the Regal Lattice Gateway Die out of white cardstock and using a Hydra Sponge and the Crystal Clear Glitter add glitter and set aside to dry. Once dry glue down on the card front.
Stamp the various stars and the words Merry Christmas in Chipped Sapphire ink and die cut. Decide on placement on the card front and glue down.
Now let's work on the colored ribbon. I used white seam binding and spritzed it with water so it would better absorb the color. Lay down some color on your craft mat and spritz with water then drag the seam binding through it. Scrunch into a ball and allow to dry. Once dry tie a bow and use Scor-Tape to adhere to the card front.
The card is ready to go and should mail with one First Class stamp.
Other Products: White Cardstock, Die Cut Machine, Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, White Seam Binding, Scor-Tape, Misti Stamping Platform
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141Special Price $7.50 Regular Price $24.99Out of stock
- Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3994Special Price $10.00 Regular Price $19.99
- Large Holiday Star Die HCD1-7412Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Out of stock
- Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3995Special Price $10.00 Regular Price $19.99Out of stock
- Starry Holiday Greetings Die HCD1-7413Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $29.99Out of stock
- Regal Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7339Special Price $10.50 Regular Price $34.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00Out of stock