Other Products: Poupon glitter, cheese cloth, dimensional adhesive, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, Funnel Tray
For more tips on creating with the Sea Breeze Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FEQMFvu880o.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock to 9 x 6" size, score and fold at 4 1/2" to create card base. Stamp the clouds from HCPC-3891 Sand and Sunsets Cling Stamp Set in Tiger Lily ink onto top left corner and middle right of card base. Stamp off the clouds each time on scrap paper before stamping on the card base to create a softer image. Stamp the flying seagulls from the same stamp set in Garden Patina ink next to clouds, stamping off each time. Sponge the edges of card base with Garden Patina ink, except for a very bottom section of card. Lightly sponge the bottom with Tea Rose and Sunflower ink to create a sandy beach look. Sponge over the cloud areas with Tiger Lily and Sunflower to create a sunset look. Fill in the rest of sky with Garden Patina and light touches of Sunflower. Use from the HCD1-7204 Arrows and Banner Die to diecut the largest and second largest arrow from teal and blue paper from the Sea Breeze collection. Trim off the point of arrows. Sponge the teal arrow with Garden Patina ink and the blue arrow with Nautical Blue ink. Use the HCD1-7156 Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die to diecut the largest eyelet and plain oval from white cardstock, creating oval frame. Sponge the edges of frame with Tiger Lily ink. Accent edges with Crystal Lacquer to create an ocean splashed look. Diecut the large oval from clear cardstock. Use the largest plain oval to diecut lighthouse scene from the paper collection. Use from the HCD1-7120 Fleur Border Basics Die diecut a wave border from a 2 x 4" orange strip of paper from the collection. Sponge the edges with the Tiger Lily ink.
Stamp the anchor rope image from HCPC-3892 A Day at Sea Cling Stamp Set in Red Geranium ink onto white cardstock and diecut with matching die. Stamp the sea grasses two times from same stamp set in Leaf Green ink onto white cardstock and diecut with matching die. Stamp the sandpipers from HCPC-3890 Sea Breeze Harbor Cling Stamp Set and seashells from HCPC-3891 Sand and Sunsets Cling Stamp Set in Coffee ink onto white cardstock and diecut with matching die.
Use the Stack and Store daubers to color the images. Add a touch of Sunflower to the sunset on the lighthouse oval. For the anchor rope frame, use Coffee, Red Geranium, Tea Rose, Sunflower and Garden Patina. For the seashells, use Sunflower and Tea Rose. For the sea grasses, use Garden Patina and Vivid Chartreuse. Trim off the little sandpipers and sponge with Tea Rose ink. Cut a 4 1/2 x 1 1/4" strip of cheesecloth and sponge with a touch of the Garden Patina ink. Dab the cheesecloth with Dries Clear glue, then sprinkle with Crystal Clear and Poupon. Set aside to dry.
Lightly shape the anchor rope frame, sea grasses, and sandpipers with the stylus from Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Trim apart one section of the sea grass. Attach the clear oval behind the eyelet oval frame. Attach anchor rope frame underneath top left of oval. Layer dimensional adhesive under eyelet oval. Now layer the teal and blue arrows onto card base. Next layer the lighthouse oval on top. Attach orange border strip at the bottom. Add some Poupon glitter over sunset and seashells. Lay seashells onto lighthouse oval, leaving them unattached. Now layer the dimensional eyelet oval right over the lighthouse, creating a seashell shaker card. Tuck the cheesecloth next to oval as shown. Use glue and dimensional adhesive to attach the rest of the images onto card as shown. Trim a sentiment from the paper collection, cut a V on the side and sponge the edges with Nautical Blue ink and attach. Dab some Dries Clear glue and sprinkle with Poupon glitter on the sand, sunset and rest of card as desired. Add droplets of glue over the sand and cheesecloth, and sprinkle with Seas the day prills.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Seas The Day Prills ANC844$5.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Sea Breeze Harbor Die HCD1-7264$29.99Discontinued)
- Sand and Sunsets Die HCD1-7265$29.99Discontinued)
- A Day at Sea Die HCD1-7266$29.99Discontinued)
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Sea Breeze Paper Collection HCDP1-2107$24.99Discontinued)
- Sea Breeze Harbor Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3890$19.99
- Sand and Sunsets Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3891$19.99
- A Day at Sea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3892$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tea Rose RACP663$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tiger Lily RACP670$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina RACP992$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Nautical Blue TSMP607$7.99