Royal Elegance Zinnia
Royal Elegance Zinnia
Other Products: White Cardstock, Die Cut Machine, Hot Glue Gun, Memento Dandelion Ink Pad
For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kYiP8qJZ4rE.
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
Instructions: My finished card size is 5" x 7". I used the Flower Shaping Paper and made a 5" x 7" card base. Using the Royal Elegance Frame die, tape it down so that it hangs over the fold in the paper. Run through the die cut machine. Using the same die, cut a a shaped die using Sheet 10B in the paper collection; glue to the card base. Next, cut the next smaller size of the Royal Elegance die using white cardstock and glue it down. I used Sheet 5A of the paper collection and cut the next size of the die. I distressed it with Morocco ink and glued it down.
I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and then used the oval piece of the die to cut it out. I used Morocco ink to color the edges of the white oval then I used foam dots to add some dimension.
Using Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, stamp the flower petals and color using different colors of Memento Ink. Cut out the petals using coordinating dies, spritz with water and then shape using the molds. When the petals come out of the mold use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to add a bit more dimension to the petals and set aside to dry. Once dry glue several layers of the petals together to make the flower. The more layers, the more dimension. Add the Prills to the centers and allow to dry. Once dry, add glitter and set aside to dry.
Stamp the leaves using Archival Fern Green and then using the stack and store daubers, color with Leaf Green Archival Ink. Using the coordinating die, cut out the leaves, spritz with water and run through the die cut in the mold. Allow to dry and then add glitter and lay out to dry again.
Decide where you want the elements to be and glue down onto the card front. Don't forget the little ladybug; I used Memento Lady Bug Ink and colored then run through the mold to shape. When dry, just glue to one of the leaves and your card is finished.
- Large Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3923$19.99
- Large Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7314$29.99
- Large 3D Zinnia Shaping Mold HCFB1-491$29.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924$19.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315$29.99
- Small 3D Zinnia Shaping Mold HCFB1-492$29.99
- Summer's Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2119$24.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307Special Price $20.99 Regular Price $34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa TSMP800$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lady Bug TSMP300$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Morocco TSMP201$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99