Rounded Magnolia Gateway
Other Products: Inks: Spectrum Noir Aqua pencils: Color List For: Leaves- Cypress, Oregano, Bamboo. Magnolia Nutmeg, Wheat, Safire. Twig- Umber. Other: Ranger Stickles Lime green, Hot glue gun, Double sided foam tape, Double sided tape, Stamen punch, Foam inking tool, Paper distressing tool,
Instructions: This card measures 6” x 6” when completed. Taking the Bi-fold card, make a fold across the center of the 2nd circle of the card. Fold the circle back on itself, apply adhesive to the half circle then fold the third circle back onto this. This will make the easel card base.
Using the outer circle die from the Rounded Sunlight Circle die set and the sheet # 4A from the Sweet Magnolia paper collection, die cut two circles. Ink the edges with the green ink then distress the edges. Ink again then adhere to the card front and base.
Taking the Royale gateway die, the sentiment die and the white card stock, die cut one gateway and four sentiments. Color the gateway and a sentiment with the green ink. Adhere the sentiment layers together. Apply the clear drying glue with a hydra sponge to the gate then sprinkle glitter, put aside to dry. Cut the gates open and curl them back a little at the top so the twigs will show later.
Using the white cardstock, the stamp and die sets, prepare the elements needed for this card: 3x the curved border, 2x each of the magnolia twigs, 12x the leaves, 6x magnolia petals for three buds, 12x magnolia petals for 6 magnolia flowers. Using the stamen punch for each flower: 1x vellum and 1x yellow card stock. Color all the elements using the colors used listed above in the other products list.
For the card front: Arrange the magnolia twigs so you will see them through the gate opening. Adhere the twigs then the gate to the center of the card front. Arrange the flowers, leaves, borders and twigs around the gate then adhere in place.
For the card base: Die cut from the white card stock 8x extra of the curved magnolia flower border. Adhere these layers together so you have two curved boarders. Arrange and adhere the sentiment and the borders to the base. Adhere three leaves to each top side of the border, this will be the first stopper for the card front. Adhere the remaining magnolia to the center of the foot of the border, this will become the second stopper for the card front.
To finish the card, apply the green stickles to the stamen centers in all the flowers and stamens.
- Royale Gateway Die HCD2-7350$34.99
- Ironwork Sentiments Die HCD2-7351$34.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- 3D Magnolia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5005$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3948$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Die HCD1-7346$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3949$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Buds Die HCD1-7347$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3950$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Bouquet Die HCD1-7348$29.99
- Rounded Sunlight Window Die HCD1-7272$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- 6" x 6" Round Bi-Fold Card - White HCCB1-481$10.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Discontinued)
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00