Roses with Love
Cut a 5.5” x 8.25” base out of white paper. Then, from the paper collection, cut a rectangle 5.25” x 8" and glue it to the base. Then, cut 4.50" x 7" rectangle from white paper and glue to the base as pictured. Cut a 4.25" x 6.75" rectangle from the paper collection, age a little and glue to the base.
From white paper, cut a frame from the Elaborate Oval Frames Die set. From the paper collection, cut a smaller oval frame from the same set of dies, add a ribbon through the center and glue.
On white paper, stamp the heart from the Elegant Rose Banner set with black ink, then cut it out with a matching die and color with watercolor markers. In the middle, add the sentiment from the Cheerful Note Sentiments set in black ink.
Arrange all the elements as shown, add ribbon and cover with glue and sprinkle with glitter.
Other Products: Ribbon, Paper trimmer, Die cutting machine, Watercolor markers
- Elegant Rose Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3968$19.99
- Elegant Rose Banner Die HCD1-7376$29.99
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99Out of stock
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99