Rose Pastel Oval
Card size: 5 x 6 3/4". Make a shaped card by folding a piece of white cardstock to make a 5 1/4” x 7” card. Place the outer die of the Simply Classic Die over the fold by about 1/4", cut. Cut another front from White and glue to card front matching bottom and sides. Place the outer die and the next die in the set onto light pinkish decorative paper and cut. Use the frame on the outer edge, use the inside to cut a small decorative border for later. On light blueish color decorative paper, place the large decorative part of the die set and in the center the small decorative border (for later as well). Make a slightly smaller large oval (with scissors) to line the back of the large decorative die (just the oval part). Glue the pink lined blue cut out onto card front matching cut lines of the outer die cut border.
From white, cut the plain oval from the set and a foam sheet piece to match then glue them together and glue to center of card front. Off-set pink and blue small decorative ovals as you glue them around the plain white oval. Stamp Happy Birthday using Rose Madder on white then die cut with 1 1/4" wide small oval from Eyelet Ovals and Basics. Cut a piece of foam sheet to match, glue together then glue it to the center of the card front.
Use pearl strips to go around 2 ovals on blue large die cut.
Using Deluxe Flower Shaping Cardstock, stamp Wild Roses Small using Rose Matter, sponge with Pink Peony, die cut then shape in the mold. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit to form centers. Glue multiple layers together using 2-3 sizes on each. Insert 1 blue Bead Stamen and several small white pearl stamen into each flower except bud. For bud use a white or blue bead stamen then shape the center petals around it stamped side out. Make 2 more layers stamp side up. Cut wire short, glitter flowers with Crystal Clear.
Stamp leaves using Garden Patina, sponge lightly with Sky Blue, die cut and then shape in the mold. Add a layer of lacquer to the tops of leaves.
Stamp little birds, die cut then color and round backs a little bit with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Add foam dots to the back of each bird.
Arrange flowers and leaves onto both the bottom left and the bottom right of card front, let the leaves or flowers hang over bottom edge just enough for the card to display standing straight up (it makes a balance). Add the little birds into arrangement then glitter the card front using Ultrafine.
Other Products: White cardstock, pearls, foam sheet, London Fog Memento Ink, Copic Markers: B00, B01, B02, E50, RV10, RV00, Y21
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382$34.99Out of stock
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3956$19.99
- Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Die HCD1-7357$29.99Out of stock
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99Out of stock
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99Out of stock
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina RACP992$8.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Summer Sky TSMP604$7.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00