Rise and Shine
Other Products: Scissors/paper trimmer, hot glue gun, versafine onyx, clear embossing powder, wink of stella, ribbon
For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.
See how to assemble the 6 x 6” shadow box here.
Instructions: With the shadow box laid flat cover front, bottom, and sides in Home on the Farm designer paper. Assemble the box and leave open one side to allow you to slide in the internal back designer paper scene (video attached). Create a matching internal spine scoring at 3/8” and 6/8”. Die cut 2x Classic Border Basics in green designer paper and add one to the front bottom and as a dimensional layer inside the spines. Adhere the shadow box closed and apply designer paper to the back. Cut a strip of harlequin designer paper and add kraft Sweetheart borders to the top and bottom and adhere horizontally to the back centre. Cut a designer paper square panel and make a pocket slit using the Regal Pocket Accents die mount onto the back of the shadow box with 3D foam strips and allow enough space for your tag to slide in. Die-cut 3x Regal Pocket and Border die in yellow designer paper. Adhere top, bottom to the back panel and top inside front panel, color in wink of stella.
Stamp out the sunflowers with versafine and clear heat emboss on the yellow designer paper and shape the petals with the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Edge the petals with Archival Sepia and adhere with hot glue. Add the stamens and secure with hot glue then apply dries clear within the stamens and add prills.
Stamp out onto Flower Shaping Deluxe Paper Leafy Accents in Leaf Green Archival and color in Leaf Green, Vivid Chartreuse and Library Green. Die-cut and lay face down in the mold, spritz with water and run the die-cutting machine.
Stamp out in versafine onyx and clear heat emboss Home on the Farm, Happy Meadows and Barnyard Accents. Color with Zig Clean Color markers and adhere to the grass using dries clear and foam pads. Adhere some die-cuts directly into the spine to create more dimension. Cut a solid barn in red and adhere to the back of the barn to hide the poking through bale.
Create the raised Happy Meadows sunflower centers by applying hot glue onto a non stick mat and allow to dry. The glue will dry domed then apply dries clear and prills.
Die-cut the tag and scallop top in kraft and the mat in designer paper. Adhere together and thread ribbon through. Stamp out ‘To the world you are one person but to me you are the world’ in Jet Black.
Add 3D lacquer and glitter to the sunflowers on the back of the card.
- Home on the Farm Paper Collection HCDP1-2120$24.99
- Home on the Farm Die HCD1-7316$29.99
- Happy Meadows Die HCD1-7317$29.99
- Barnyard Accents Die HCD1-7318$29.99
- Home on the Farm Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3925$19.99
- Happy Meadows Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3926$19.99
- Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3927$19.99
- Regal Borders and Pockets Die HCD1-779Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Sweetheart Borders Die HCD1-7161$29.99Discontinued)
- Classic Border Basics Die HCD1-7119Special Price $23.99 Regular Price $29.99Discontinued)
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Classic Sunflower Die HCD1-753$29.99Discontinued)
- Regal Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7247$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Classic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3626$19.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99