This tent fold card measures 7“ x 5“ when completed. Using the outer die from the Simply Classic Rectangle Fancy Frame die set and the white card stock, die cut two of these shapes. Die cut also one shape from the design paper from the collection paper pad sheet 10B . Adhere this to one of the white card stock shapes. Score 1“ across the top of the other white card stock shape, apply double sided tape and adhere to the 1“ scored part. When placed together with the other card base shape this will form the tent fold card base. Using a dauber and the Leaf Green ink, ink the edges of the card front.
Using the same die set make the gold frame using the 2nd die in. Die cut a frame from the gold card stock. Do the same with the die that is 4th in from the outside. Adhere the 1st die cut in to the card front using the clear drying adhesive. The other will be used later.
Again from the same die set take the 3rd die in and the design paper in the paper pad collection (sheet 10B) and the white card stock, die cut the shape. Adhere both together. Apply the leaf green ink to the edges of this frame the same as the card base. Adhere this to the card front with the 3D foam dots.
Taking the white card stock, the sepia ink and the Vining Clematis banner stamp, stamp the image. Stamp also the sentiment. Bring color to the banner flowers and leaves by using the water color brush and the aqua pencils. The colors used are: Pesto Green for the leaves and Claret, Carrot for the flowers. Bring a little shape to the flowers and leaves by using the flower shaping tools.
Adhere the banner to the card front with clear drying adhesive, using now the remaining small frame to align the banner so it has a high curve and the ends of the frame can be adhered to the banner ends. The banner will need to have a curve to fit. Do this by rolling the banner over your fingers to curl the card stock. Adhere this now to the card front at the banner ends and at the middle of the frame sides.
Make the Clematis flowers by stamping, coloring and die cutting six large petals, one for each flower. Bring shape to the petals by using the collections 3D shaping mold. Use the pricking tool from the flower shaping set and make a hole in the petal centre, big enough to be able to get three folded stamens through it. Adhere the stamens in place by using the hot glue gun. Apply glitter to the flower tips by using the hydra sponge to bring the adhesive to the petal tips then dip the petals into the glitter or sprinkle the glitter. When the adhesive is dry, tap the excess away, then you can trim away the excess stamen stems so they are ready for use. Adhere the flowers in a cluster with the hot glue gun, three flowers at each end of the banner.
For the birds, use the matching stamp and die sets Clematis Birdhouse. Stamp onto card stock two sets of birds using the sepia ink, three birds will be used. The color aqua pencils used for the birds are: Aqua, mango and Apricot. Bring a little shape to the birds by using the flower shaping tools. Fussy cut the birds feet away and adhere to the card banner as shown using the hot glue gun.
Other Products: Ink: Spectrum Noir Aqua Pencils: Pesto Green, Carrot, Claret, Apricot, Aqua, Mango. Fussy cutting Scissors, Ruler, Misti Stamping Tool, Double Sided 3D Foam Tape, Double Sided Tape, Hot Glue Gun.
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Simply Classic Rectangle Frame Die HCD2-7383$34.99
- Vining Clematis Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3969$19.99
- Vining Clematis Banner Die HCD1-7377$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954Discontinued)
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Clematis Birdhouse & Trellis Die HCD1-7357Discontinued)
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99