Find both pieces of the patterned paper that has the dark purple border. Cut each at the 6” mark, flipping one around to mirror the other. I wanted that simple border around the whole layout. Tape the pieces together. Cut a strip of the green patterned paper that is 5 x 12" and add strips of white torn cardstock to either side. Find and cut out both of the burgundy border strips. Add them to either side of the border piece. Adhere this whole chunk down a little left of center.
Mat the photo in white cardstock and add gold photo corners. Then mat that in burgundy patterned paper. Use foam tape between those layers. Add the matted photo to the green patterned strip. Find and die cut out the 2 tags used and add them above the matted photo. Add burlap string bows to each.
Find and cut out the “a moment in time” sentiment block. Adhere this to the right of the matted photo using foam tape. Add 2 of the mini journal blocks to the right of the sentiment.
Die cut the decorative circle die from white cardstock. Cut it in half and add a half piece to the right of the matted photo.
Stamp 2 of the Elegant Moments images using brown ink (Staz On- Timber Brown) onto white cardstock. Die cut 1 full image and 1 just the middle decorative section. Stamp and die cut the clock face using an embossing pad and gold embossing powder. Add color to the clock pieces using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush (Light Violet, Beige, Mid Brown). Adhere the clock pieces together using foam tape. Adhere the clock to the bottom right hand corner of the layout.
Stamp and die cut out 3 sets of each size of the Wild Rose flowers using pink ink (Archival- Rose Madder) onto deluxe flower shaping paper. Add color to the flowers using the same pink ink and daubers. Shape the flowers using the coordinating 3D shaping mold. Assemble the flowers and add light yellow beads to the middle of each using a liquid adhesive. Stamp and die cut 2 sets of the leafy accent leaves using dark green ink (Stampin Up- Handsome Hunter) onto deluxe flower shaping paper. Add color to the leaves using green ink (Stampin Up- Mint Macaron) and daubers. Shape the leaves using the coordinating 3D shaping mold.
Add flowers around the matted photo and clock. Then add pieces of the leaves around the flowers.
Other Products: Burlap String, Cardstock- White, Waterbrush, Beads, Embossing Pad, Gold Embossing Powder, Stampin Up Ink (Handsome Hunter, Mint Macaron), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, Dual Tip Glue Pen, Adhesive Dots Medium, E-Z Runner Ultra, Creative Photo Corners Gold, 3D Foam Squares)
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3971$19.99
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Die HCD1-7379$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Rose Madder RACP638$8.99