This card measures 6“ x 6“ when completed. Make a tent fold card to 6 “ x 6 “ from the white card stock. From the Mosaic paper pad collection, take the sheet number 10A and cut a mating a little smaller than the card front. Adhere this to the card front using the 3D foam tape or 3D foam dots.
Taking the vellum, the versamark ink, the gold embossing powder and the Floral Mosaic stamp set then stamp the image five times. Use the heat it tool to secure the gold embossing powder. Die cut with the matching die set for the stamp, the flower part from the five mosaic circles.
Taking two of the mosaic circles and the die that cuts the circle with the leaves, align this to the pattern then die cut. Using the fussy cutting scissors you can cut further each leaf, three leaves will be used for each corner of the card later.
Use the zig clean color brushes to bring color to all the sections on the flowers, leaves and the mosaic circles. The colors used on this card are 020 Red, 001 Fl Yellow, 031 Cobalt Blue, 082 Purple, 004 Fl Green.
Shape the flowers and leaves a little with the deluxe flower shaping tool kit. Being careful not to use too much pressure so it will not crack or make white marks. Adhere a flower and three leaves to each of the card corners with the clear drying adhesive as shown. Apply the clear drying glue to the flower centers then add the prills. When dry tap away the excess.
For the card center, taking a mosaic circle, adhere to the card center with the clear drying adhesive. Using the remaining circle and the scor-pal make folds in the circle using the points in the pattern as your guide. Point to point. Fold the score lines in to hill and valley folds. Apply the adhesive along the folded valley lines then place on top of the mosaic already adhered about 1 / 2 “ from the edge. You will need to hold each line in place till the adhesive dries then begin with the next fold line. Two fold lines can be done at once. When all is secured in place adhere the last flower in place.
To make the sentiment, take the sentiment ‘For My Friend’ from the Just For You Sentiments cling set and the vellum. Stamp this using the gold embossing powder. Trim to the size wanted for a banner across the card between the flowers. Adhere with clear drying adhesive under the flowers and leaves.
To finish the card apply a generous amount of clear drying adhesive to the flower center then add the prills. When dry tap away the excess.
Other Products: 3D double sided foam tape, Fussy cutting scissors, Ruler, Misti stamping tool, Versa-mark.
- Elegant Mosaics Paper Collection HCDP1-2136$24.99
- Floral Mosaics Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3978$19.99
- Floral Mosaics Die HCD1-7389$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99