Regal Lattice Daffodil
Other Products: Versamark embossing ink, Opague white embossing powder, Vellum paper-180 gsm, Heat tool Dimensional paint, die cutting machine, Distress Oxide ink-faded jeans, twisted citron, onyx black versafine ink, scoring board, Glitter powder.
Instructions: This is a shaped card. Begin by cutting two pieces of white die cuts and two pieces of Luxe Gold card stock from the Regal Lattice Gateway die. Add gold die cut at the back of the white die cuts offsetting a little to show a thin gold line around the white die cuts. Use only the outer flourish frame and not the inner window.
Cut a die cut in white card stock from the largest plain edge die from the Eyelet Frame Gateway die. Cut blue background pattern paper from the Delightful Daffodils paper collection. Adhere the pattern paper die cut on the white die cut. Cut one Regal lattice die cut frame in two halves vertically. Adhere one part of the frame to the left of the arched die cut and the other half to the right of the die cut.
Cut the third eyelet frame die cut in luxe gold card stock. Cut pattern paper with daffodil print from the paper collection using the plain edge die for this eyelet die. Add to the gold frame. Make a smaller piece in the same way. Adhere the big eyelet die cut in the center of the Regal Lattice frame. Add the smaller die cut from the Eyelet piece on the right side. Again, cut out pieces from the Regal Lattice Gateway die at the sides and top of the eyelet frame piece.
Stamp the daffodil flower images from the Delightful Daffodils and Butterfly stamp set with Onyx black ink on water colour paper. Stamp the hyacinth flower images also. Colour the images with Zig real brush pens. Cut with matching die.
Stamp the butterfly image with clear embossing ink on vellum paper and put white embossing powder. Heat set with the heat tool. Apply blue and green distress oxide inks on the butterfly. Layer the butterflies and add to the card front.
Make a side folding card base 8 inches by 5 inches. Add pattern paper from the paper collection. Adhere the whole decorative piece on this card front.
Stamp the sentiment from the celebrate with love sentiment set on vellum paper with any blue ink and add to the card. Add a little glitter to the flowers to highlight them.
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Die HCD1-7341$29.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Die HCD1-7342$29.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3943$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3944$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil Paper Collection HCDP1-2124$24.99
- Regal Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7339$34.99
- Eyelet Frame Gateway Die HCD2-7340$34.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99