Regal Birthday Roses
Take a 4" x 6" card blank and cover with green paper from the Elegant Rose Frames Paper Collection. Die cut a Regal Frame & Accents fancy frame die in white card, adhere with Designer Dries Clear Glue.
Stamp and die cut the ‘Happy Birthday to You’ sentiment from the Elegant Rose Sentiments Stamp Set, in Ranger Archival Olive ink. Color using Ranger Archival Olive and Vibrant Fuchsia inks, using Daubers. Die cut with the matching die. Adhere to center of card.
Stamp an Elegant Rose Frame from the Elegant Rose Frame Stamp set onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper in Ranger Archival Olive ink. Color with Ranger Archival Olive and Vibrant Fuchsia inks. Die cut with the matching die. Cut apart into four sections. Adhere the rounded sections to the top and bottom of the frame to highlight the sentiment.
To make the Roses, stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, lots of Roses from the Classic Rose Stamp Set with Vibrant Fuchsia ink. You will need three Extra Large, three Large, four Medium, four Small and five Extra Small. Color with Vibrant Fuchsia ink using a Dauber. Die cut with the matching dies. Place in the 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold, lightly spray with water and run through a die cutting machine. Tap out and lightly shape on the reverse with the stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Make four Extra Small buds by adding Designer Dries Clear Glue to the reverse of the petals and slowly bring each petal up together and hold for a few minutes for the glue to dry. For the smallest Rose, adhere two layers of Small petals to a bud, offset the petals as you go. To make the Medium Rose add three layers to a bud. For the Large Rose, add one Medium and three Large layers. For the Extra-Large Rose, add one Extra Small layer, one Small layer, two Medium layers, two Large layers and three Extra Large layers. Adhere all Roses around the frame with hot glue.
Stamp Leafy Accents from the Leafy Accents Cling Stamp set, onto Flower Shaping paper in Olive ink. Color with Olive ink using a Dauber. Die cut with the matching die. Place in the Leafy Accents Shaping Mold, lightly spray with water and run through a die cutting machine. Tap out and cut into small segments. Adhere around the Roses using hot glue.
Using a small sponge and Dries Clear Glue, apply glue wherever you would like glitter. Add clear glitter. All done.
Other Products: 4"x6" card blank, white card, die cutting machine, water spray bottle, hot glue, clear glitter.
- Elegant Rose Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2144$24.99
- Elegant Rose Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31004$19.99
- Elegant Rose Sentiments Die HCD1-7422$29.99
- Elegant Rose Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31002$19.99
- Elegant Rose Frame Die HCD1-7420$29.99
- Regal Frame & Accents Die HCD1-7248$29.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold HCFB1-464$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99