Red Roses for Christmas
Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, Distress Ink Peeled paint, sisal, promarkers, pearls
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock 5.5 x 11 5/8", score the line at 3 5/8 and 9 1/8, then fold to get a gate card base. Cut pieces of green paper from Snowy Pines Paper Collection smaller by 3/16” than all of parts of the base. Adhere them on the base. Cut out a piece 5 1/8 x 3 1/8 of white paper and a piece of red paper 2 15/16 x 4 15/16. Adhere them together and attach them onto the left panel of the card. Cut out a piece 4 x 5” of white paper and a piece of a red paper 3 13/16 x 4 13/16. Adhere them together and attach them to the card to make a center panel of the gate card.
Stamp the smaller Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink onto white cardstock and cut it out. To make this card you`ll need about 3 pine cones. Stamp the bigger cone from the Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink onto white cardstock and cut it out. Color them slightly with markers, then use the Stack and Store daubers to add more color to all birds, leaves and pines. Then adhere the big cone as pictured at the center of the card.
Stamp blossoms from Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set and Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set in Red Geranium ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating dies. To make this card you'll need 2 large red blossoms and 2 smaller red blossoms. Cut out 9 small Flowering Dogwood from Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and shape them with shaping mold. You`ll also need about 4 branches from Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set. Stamp them in Leaf Green ink, cut out with coordinating dies.
Use the Stack and Store daubers to color all flowers and leaves. For big flowers use Red Geranium ink. For leaves use Distress Ink Peeled paint, Red Geranium and Leaf Green ink. Shape the leaves using their coordinating shaping molds. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping stylus to shape all red flowers. Ink some stamens with Red Geranium ink. Thread inked stamens through the centers of flowers and attach with hot glue, trimming off the excess string. To small flowers use white stamens. Use dimensional adhesive and hot glue to attach sisal, blossoms and leaves onto card as pictured.
To add that extra sparkle, use the Dries Clear glue along with Crystal Clear glitter over flowers and leaves.
Decorate card with few small self adhesive pearls.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Flowering Dogwood Die HCD1-7129$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Blossoms Shaping Mold HCFB1-469$29.99Discontinued)
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99