Red and Green for Christmas
Other Products: Stampin’ Up Real Red Cardstock, Stampin’ Up Garden Green Cardstock Glue Gun, White Cardstock, Stampin’ Up Real Red Ink Pad, Dimensional dots, VersaMark, WOW Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter, Red Satin Cord, Green Satin Cord, Gold Gala Glitz, Wink of Stella Clear
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Card size is 5 x 7”. Cut Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper 10 x 7”. Score and fold at 5” and diecut using the outer die from Decorative Circle Frames Die. Position the die just over the fold to create the shaped card base. Cut a second piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and adhere to the card base. Diecut two pieces of the Snowy Pines Paper collection, sheet 6A for the front and sheet 4B for the inside, using the same die. Ink the edges using Archival Olive ink and adhere one to the card front, trim the top edge of the second one and adhere to the inside of the card. Cut the ‘warm holiday wishes’ sentiment panel from the paper collection, ink the edges with Olive and adhere to the inside of the card.
Using the decorative die from the same set, diecut from Luxe Gold Cardstock and adhere to the card front using dries clear adhesive. Using the largest from the Large Circle Dies, cut a circle from the same designer paper sheet 6A, ink the edges with Olive ink and adhere to the card front. Die cut the largest eyelet die from the Decorative Circle Frames Die and adhere to the card front using dimensional dots. Using the second largest plain die from the Small Circles Die set, cut the center of the card panel on sheet 2A. Ink the edges and adhere to the front using dries clear adhesive.
Stamp Poinsettias on real red cardstock using VersaMark, sprinkle with WOW Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter and heat set using Heat It Tool. Stamp holly leaves on garden green cardstock using VersaMark, sprinkle with WOW Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter and heat set using Heat It Tool. Diecut using coordinating dies and shape using the 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold. Adhere two of the poinsettia flowers together to create one flower, being sure to off-set. Adhere poinsettia and holly leaves to the card base using hot glue. Add dries clear adhesive to the poinsettia centers and add gold gala glitz.
Adhere the poinsettia to the card front using hot glue. Use Wink of Stella on the cardinals, snow, pinecones and berries to add some sparkle. Add a bow made from red and green satin cord.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Die HCD1-7176$29.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3822$19.99
- 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-463$29.99
- Decorative Circle Frames Die HCD2-7306$34.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99