Create a shaped card with the largest Simple Centerpiece die, score and fold white cardstock 12 x 6 1/4". Overhang the die blade over the crease line and run through the die-cutting machine to give you a 6 x 6" approximate card blank.
Die-cut x1 6 x 6" Simple Centerpiece in white cardstock and another in Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection 11A. Adhere together and to the front of the card.
Stamp ‘I am so grateful for you’ For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set in Night Sky onto white cardstock, die-cut Simple Centerpiece and mat and layer onto 11A, white cardstock, 11B edge with Night Sky. Adhere inside the card.
Tape together two smallest Simple Centerpiece and die-cut x16 frames in white cardstock. Lay face down and secure with tape at the joins and over the diamond apertures adhere Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection 8B. Use the frames template to position over white cardstock 6 x 6” Simple Centerpiece to cut out the 4 sunflower apertures (photos will be on my blog).
Die-cut 6 x 6” Simple Centerpiece in Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection 6B. Lay behind the white cardstock sunflower apertures and use as a template to cut out the 4 apertures. Adhere this onto the white cardstock piece, then adhere the frames piece over and trim off excess.
Die-cut Simple Centerpiece frame in white cardstock and in Night Sky stamp ‘thank you’ from the Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set around each side, edge with Night Sky. Adhere onto aperture piece using Foam strip, then adhere complete panel to the front of the card on double dots.
Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper the Rustic Sunflowers in Sepia, colour with Buttercup and edge in Sepia. Stamp again in Monarch Orange and colour with Sunflower, edge with Monarch Orange. Spritz petals with water and add to 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold and run the the diecutting machine. Use hot glue to adhere two petals of the same size together. Add hot glue to the centres of the sunflowers, add prills Power Outage and Gilt Trip. Add Crystal Clear with Dries Clear to the flowers and leaves.
Adhere the sunflowers into the apertures with hot glue.
Other Products: Hot glue, paper trimmer/scissors
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1-2131$24.99
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Adhesive Foam Strips - 72 Pieces GBWF18375$4.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Gilt Trip Prills ANC805$5.99
- Power Outage Prills ANC845$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Night Sky RACP007$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Monarch Orange RACP239$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99