Purple and Gold Flourish
Other Products: White cardstock, Acrylic Shimmer additive, Gold thread, gold glittered embossing powder, embossing ink, Copic Markers: G21, G82, YG63
For more tips on creating with the Floral Shoppe Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/unrqvzpfu1U.
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Card size: 4 1/2 x 6 1/2". Fold white cardstock to 4 3/4 x 6 3/4" with fold on the side then use the scallop part of the Scalloped Flourish Gateway to cut leaving the left side of the die over-hanging fold by about 1/4" then cut another full front with the scalloped die. Glue the front on. Tape the top and bottom inner section of the Scalloped Flourish Gateway die and the center section of the Ornate Flourish Gateway die onto the front of card and die cut through both thicknesses of the front to make a window into the inside of card.
Make a frame of gold using the frame section of the Ornate Flourish Gateway die and then after die cutting place the curved dies with the little holes from the Scalloped Flourish Gateway on the gold frame to fit curves and die cut. Thread the holes with gold metallic thread. Make multi-loop bows with the gold thread and glue them on the right side ends of the threaded holes. Trim tails as needed. Glue the gold frame to the card front.
For the inside: cut a light gold decorative paper Gateway frame then glue it to the inside. Cut a smaller gold gateway frame with holes from Elegant Swirl Gateway Die then glue it to the center of the inside. Stamp sentiment using Majestic Violet on white then die cut with an oval. Glue the sentiment oval to the center of inside.
Stamp Fillers and accents using Majestic Violet (leaves with Fern Green). Sponge fillers and accents with Majestic Violet then edge with Deep Purple for shading. Sponge leaves with Leaf Green. Use some Copic Markers to color stems.
Stamp Wild Roses with embossing ink, emboss with glittered gold then die cut and shape with the mold. Glue 2 layers together then insert stamen.
Place a piece of waxed paper between card front and inside of card to keep any glue from getting on the inside (and gluing the card together, disaster!) Then arrange flowers, fillers and leaves on the front left bottom corner. Glitter the flowers with Rajni’s Crystal Clear and glitter the card with Ultrafine glitter. Paint the leaves with a combination of Shimmer additive and Lacquer. Let everything dry thoroughly before removing waxed paper.
- Floral Shoppe Accents Die HCD1-7330$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3932$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Paper Collection HCDP1-2122$24.99
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99
- Ornate Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7326$34.99
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-2$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99