Other Products: Archival Ink- Shadow Grey, VersaColor Ink- Neptune, Cardstock- White, Gems, Silk Ribbon, Emerald Creek Embossing Powder- Vintage Ivy, Embossing Pad, Heat Gun, Creative Embellishments Chipboard Title, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Dual Tip Glue Pen, E-Z Runner Ultra, 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape, Creative Photo Corners White, Adhesive Dots Medium)
Instructions: Take both sheets of the purple patterned paper and cut them in half leaving only the 6” portion with the dark purple patterned border. I used scotch tape on the back to adhere these 2 pieces together creating a simple bordered background. Die cut 2 of the Lattice Flourish Die from white cardstock, and 2 of the middle portions from green patterned paper. Adhere these 2 layers together and adhere to the middle of the layout using crafty foam tape. This created the decorative die cut border mat for the photo. Mat the slightly cropped 4 x 6” photo in white cardstock and add white photo corners. Adhere to the die cut border strip using foam squares.
Cover the chipboard title using dark green embossing powder (Vintage Ivy). Adhere below the matted photo using Adhesive Dots Micro. Add gems to the die cut border. Create a layered green silk ribbon bow and set aside for now.
Stamp and die cut 3 of the larger Hyacinth images onto white cardstock using grey ink (Archival- Shadow Grey). Stamp and die cut 5-6 sets of the Hyacinth mini flowers using grey ink. Stamp and die cut 3 sets of the Lush Lilac mini flowers using grey ink. Add color to 2 thirds of the flowers using purple/blue ink (VersaColor- Neptune) and daubers. Add color to the remaining flowers using violet ink (Archival- Majestic Violet) and daubers. Add those same ink colors to the Hyacinth bases. Add color to the leaves of the bases using green ink (Archival- Fern) and daubers. Shape all of the mini flowers using the coordinating 3D shaping molds. Add Prills to the middle of each mini flower using Prills and a liquid adhesive. Let dry. Add the mini flowers to the Hyacinth bases. I used the larger flowers in the middle and the smaller around the outside.
Add 2 different colored Hyacinth to the left-hand side of the matted photo. Then add the remaining Hyacinth to the right side of the matted photo. Add the silk ribbon bow to the bottom of the 2 flowers on the left-hand side.
- Spring Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2125$24.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3947$19.99
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Fragrant Hyacinth Die HCD1-7345$29.99
- Lattice Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7338$34.99
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99
- 3D Hyacinth Shaping Mold HCFB1-497$29.99
- 3D Lush Lilac Shaping Mold HCFB1-466$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- I Cannot Tell A Lilac Prills ANC822$5.99