Stamp Wild Poppy flowers on red handmade paper using red ink and cut with coordinating die. Stamp leaves from the Wild poppy Accents kits on green handmade paper using green ink and cut with coordinating die. Shape using flower shaping mold. Layer flowers and create 3D Wild Poppy.
Cover the center of the flowers with glue and black glitter, wait for them to dry. Then add the smaller dot of the green Nuvo. Wait for it to dry. Use the black marker to make lines on the green dot as shown in the photo.
Adhere into the stem flower pot EZ Stem Floral Wire. Add sisal and leaf sprigs from Wild Poppy Accents. Glue the finished poppies on the stems with hot glue.
Add a ribbon.
Other Products: Flower pot approximately 1 1/2" in diameter, cutting machine, black glitter, black marker, green sisal, hot glue, green and red handmade paper.
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Wild Poppy Shaping Mold HCFB1-5011$29.99
- Wild Poppy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3987$19.99
- Wild Poppy Accents Die HCD1-7405$29.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Apple Green NU669$3.99Out of stock