To create Poppy flowers, stamp Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set on white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium and cut using the coordinating dies. You will need 2 petals (only the biggest flower needs 3 petals – two biggest and one smaller) of each to create flowers. For bigger flower use the biggest stamp, for smaller flower use smaller size stamp. Colour the flower with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium using a sponge dauber. After colouring, place the flowers into the mold and run through cutting/embossing machine. Pierce the center and glue in some stamens using hot glue gun. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower. Use Dries clear glue around stamen and sprinkle prills. Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter. Glue all flowers on EZ Stem Floral Wire and adhere brooch safety pin using hot glue.
To create leaves, Stamp Wild Poppy Accents Cling set the white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green, cut out with the coordinating die, shade use this same ink and shape. Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter. Arrange flowers and leaves around as shown, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine,
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99
- 3D Wild Poppy Shaping Mold HCFB1-5011$29.99
- Wild Poppy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3987$19.99
- Wild Poppy Accents Die HCD1-7405$29.99
- EZ Stem Floral Wire - Pack of 12 HCSF1-498$10.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99
- Power Outage Prills ANC845$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99