Poppy Birthday Wonder
Poppy Birthday Wonder
The ready top-fold card base measures 6 x 8" in size on ivory card stock. Using sheet 2B and 11B from HCDP1-2126 - Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection, cut mat layers with size 5 1/2 x7 1/2 inch in size, round the corners and adhere them on the front and inside panels of the card. Using HCD2-7337 - Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die, cut 2 pieces of the large decorative frame on ivory card stock along with a plain mat layer using sheet 11B. Adhere the frame die-cuts together and layer it with the mat piece to the card base using dimensional tape. Using the smaller decorative piece from the same Teardrop Gateway die, cut 1 piece with ivory cardstock and trim off the lower part of the die-cut leaving just the top portion. Adhere this to the top of the frame with hot glue as shown.
For the flowers, stamp few images of the medium sized petals with HCPC-3986 - Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set on vellum sheet using white pingment ink and heat emboss using white embossing powder. Color the petals using Seedless Preserves oxide ink and cut them using the coordinating dies. Shape and stack the petals with 1 small and 2 large petals for each flower and add white micro pearls for the centers.
For filler flowers, stamp several images of HCPC-3911 - Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set with Magenta Hue ink on flower making paper. Color the petals using the same ink and cut them the coordinating die. Shape the petals and add small white beads for the centers. Sponge some dries clear glue on the petals of each of the flowers and add Crystal Clear glitter.
For the leaves, stamp several images of HCPC-3835 - Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set with Fern Green ink on flower making paper. Color them using the same ink, cut them using thier coordingating die and shape them using the corrdinating shaping mold. Arrange and adhere all the ready elements on the card front using hot glue. Add the sentiment stamped and heat embossed on vellum strip with HCPC-3843 - Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set using Seedless Preserves oxide ink and clear embossing powder respectively. Use similar color brads on either end of the sentiment strip and adhere it to the card front as shown.
Finally add some iridescent beads randomly around the flower arrangement to finish off the card.
Other Products: Ivory card stock, white micro pearls, small white beads, Iridescent beads, brads, Seedless Preserves Oxide ink, Clear embossing powder, dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, funnel tray, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, scoring board
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7337$34.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99