Poinsettia and Wreath Layout
The light yellow patterned paper is the 12 x 12" background. Cut white cardstock to 11 x 11" and distress the edges. Adhere these layers together. Die cut 4 of the Regal Pocket Accents Die corner from white cardstock and adhere to the corners of the layout. Trace a large circle in the middle of the layout with a pencil, this is the shape for your wreath. Add gems and pearls all around the circle. Mat the 3 x 4" photos in white cardstock, and adhere to the middle of the wreath using foam tape.
Stamp and die cut 4 sets of the small, and 2 sets of the other sized poinsettias using dark red ink (Stampin Up- Cranberry Crisp) onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add color to the middle of the flowers using red ink (Ruby Red) and daubers. Shape the flowers using the coordinating 3D Shaping Molds. Assemble the flowers and add clear beads to the middle of each using liquid adhesive. Let dry.
Add more of the flowers to the bottom left hand corner of the layout, and the remaining flowers to the top right of the layout all using adhesive dots.
Other Products: Stampin Up Ink (Cranberry Crisp, Ruby Red), White Cardstock, Gems, Pearls, Paper Distresser, Clear Beads, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, Adhesive Dots Medium, Adhesive Dots Micro, E-Z Runner Ultra, Dual Tip Glue Pen)
- Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection HCDP1-2129$24.99
- Small Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3958$19.99Out of stock
- Small Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7359$29.99Out of stock
- Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3957$19.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7358$29.99Out of stock
- Small 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5008$29.99
- Large 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5007$29.99
- Regal Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7247$29.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99