Pink Mushroom Fairies
Pink Mushroom Fairies
Take an A4 size of white cardstock, cut it to 11 1/2" x 8". Score and fold in half. This will make a 5 3/4" x 8" card. Cut a piece of yellow paper from the Mushroom Cottage Paper Pad to 7 3/4" x 5 1/2". Scruff up the edges with the side of a pair of scissors and adhere to card front. Cut a piece of pink paper from the paper collection to 5" x7", scruff up the edges, adhere to card front. Die cut the outside and inner dies from the Regal Lattice Gateway Dies in white card. Die cut the inner 3" x 5 " panel in yellow paper. Adhere the yellow panel to the reverse of the white Regal Lattice Gateway, adhere to card front.
Stamp the Large Mushroom Cottage twice, in Versamark ink, onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Whilst still wet, add copper embossing powder and dry with a heat tool. Color the first Large Mushroom with Ranger Archival Vibrant Fuschia ink and Vivid Chartreuse ink, using a Water Brush and a little water. Die cut with the matching die. Ink the edges in Vibrant Fuschia ink using a Dauber. Take the second Large Mushroom, color the doors and windows with the same inks. Add a little Distress ink in Antique Linen, for the window lights. Use a water brush. Die cut the windows and door. Adhere these to the Mushroom Cottage with Designer Dries Clear Glue. Adhere the Mushroom Cottage to the center of the card using foam tape.
Stamp one Fairy from the Mushroom Fairies Stamp Set and one Fairy from the Mushroom Cottage Accents Stamp Set, in Versamark ink, emboss as before and add color in the same way. Die cut with the matching dies. Add Ranger Glossy Accents to both of the Fairies wings. Adhere with foam tape to either side of Large Mushroom Cottage. Stamp three small Wild Roses from the Small Wild Rose Stamp and die set onto Flower Shaping Paper, using Vibrant Fuschia ink. Die cut with the matching dies. Use the stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to shape the flowers, pierce a hole in the centers, add a small white pearl stamen from the Pastel Pearl Stamens Small set. Adhere to the card with hot glue. Stamp and emboss the leaves from the Large Mushroom Cottage Stamp set, twice, color with Leaf Green ink and die cut with the matching die. Adhere to the base of the card.
Dab Dries Clear Glue with a sponge everywhere you would like glitter. Sprinkle glitter.
Other Products: White card, Versamark ink pad, Copper embossing powder, Heat tool, Water brush, Distress ink - Antique Linen, Hot glue gun, Foam tape, Clear glitter, Ranger Glossy accents, Piercing tool.
- Mushroom Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2140$24.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3989$19.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Die HCD1-7407$29.99
- Mushroom Fairies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3991$19.99
- Mushroom Fairies Die HCD1-7409$29.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3992$19.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Die HCD1-7410$29.99
- Regal Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7339$34.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00