Petite Companion Roses
Card size is 5 x 6 7/8”. Score and fold 10 x 6 7/8” Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper at 2 1/2” and 7 1/2”. Cut pink paper from the Moments in Time Paper Collection, sheet 11B, x2 at 2 3/8 x 6 3/4” and adhere to the front of card. Cut sheet 3A x2 at 2 3/8 x 6 3/4” and x1 at 4 7/8 x 6 3/4”, ink the edges using Brilliance Pearlescent Purple ink and adhere to the inside of the card. Adhere magnets to both inside flaps and the matching magnets to the base. Diecut two round tags from sheet 12A using the Ornamental Tags and Accents Die and cut two more times from white cardstock for each tag. Adhere the layers together and ink using Brilliance Pearlescent Purple ink. Add satin cord to the tags and adhere on the flaps over the magnets. Cut two tags from sheet 12A using the Ticket and Tags inside die and cut from white cardstock using the outside die. Ink the edges, adhere the inside diecuts to the white diecuts, punch a hole in the top using a crop-a-dile and add satin cord. Adhere the tags together as shown and then adhere over the magnets on the base.
Using the Classic Butterfly Companion Die, cut from white cardstock. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. When dry, adhere to the front flaps.
Stamp the Classic Roses on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid ink, diecut using the coordinating dies, Color using Pearlescent Purple and Pearlescent Orchid and shape using the Groove Golf Tool and the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Use two of the third size flowers to create the open bud and use two of the smallest flowers to create the small roses. Adhere the flowers together using hot glue. Stamp and color the Fragrant Hyacinth flowers in Pearlescent Ivy, diecut using the coordinating die, shape using the groove golf tool and adhere to the bud and small roses using hot glue.
Stamp the leaves from the Classic Rose on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Pearlescent Ivy ink and diecut using the coordinating dies. Color using the Pearlescent Ivy ink and shape the leaves using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Use a paint brush to add dries clear adhesive to the roses and leaves and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Glitter. Adhere the bud to the butterfly only on the left side so the card can open, arrange the little roses and leaves as shown and adhere using hot glue.
Use a sponge to randomly add dries clear adhesive to the inside of the card and sprinkle with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter to add a little extra sparkle.
Other Products: Diecutting Machine, White Cardstock, Brilliance Pearlescent Ink – Purple and Ivy, Hot Glue Gun, Misti, Crop-a-Dile, Satin Cord
- Classic Butterfly Companion Die HCD2-7401$34.99Out of stock
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99Out of stock
- Fragrant Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3947Discontinued)
- Fragrant Hyacinth Die HCD1-7345Discontinued)
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99Out of stock
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00