Perfectly Pink Peony
Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, sisal, self-adhesive pearls
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
For more tips on creating with the Leafy Accents shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDMrVikE44.
Instructions: Use the biggest die from the Scalloped Flourish Gateway and cut 3 from papers of the Sweet Peony paper collection, adhere those to all 3 sections of the base. Stamp the Elegant Gateway Sentiment in Vibrant Fuchsia ink onto white cardstock, diecut it with Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die and attach to the last panel. Combine the biggest die from the Scalloped Flourish Gateway and third die from Elegant Swirl Gateway Die to get two elements from the Sweet Peony paper. Use dimensional tape to adhere them to the front and the last panel. Use the Elegant Swirl Gateway Die and cut 2 frames from white cardstock, adhere them to the first and last section. Cut out white frame with a smallest die from Elegant Swirl Gateway Die, glue it on the middle panel. Stamp the inscription from For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set in Vibrant Fuchsia ink onto white cardstock and cut it out.
Stamp blossoms from Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set in Vibrant Fuchsia ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper. Color them with the Stack and Store Daubers, Vibrant Fuchsia and Rose Bud inks. Then diecut them with coordinating dies. Stamp blossoms from Lush Lilacs Cling Stamp Set in Vibrant Fuchsia, Buttercup and Leaf Green ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating dies. You`ll also need about 7 branches from Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set, 3 Classic Rose leaves and 2 big lilacs clusters. Stamp them in Leaf Green ink, color them and diecut with coordinating dies. Shape Classic Rose flowers and leaves using their coordinating shaping molds. Shape lilacs with Deluxe Flower Shaping stylus. Thread pink stamens through the centers of big flowers and attach with hot glue, trimming off the excess string. Use dimensional adhesive and hot glue to attach sisal, sentiment, blossoms and leaves onto card as pictured.
To add the extra sparkle, use the Dries Clear glue along with Crystal Clear glitter over flowers.
Decorate card with a few small self-adhesive pearls.
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99Out of stock
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99Out of stock
- Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3930$19.99
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99Out of stock
- Sweet Peony Paper Collection HCDP1-288$24.99Out of stock
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99Out of stock
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99Out of stock
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rose Bud TSMP400$7.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)