Perfect in Pink Thank You
This tent fold card measures 8 1/4“ x 5 3/4“ when completed.
Taking the white card stock to make the card base to the above measurements. Using the Vibrant Fuchsia ink and a dauber, ink the edges of the card front base. Taking a piece of white card stock cut a matting a little smaller than the card base. Adhere this to the card front with 3D foam tape or foam dots.
Find the design paper used for this card in the paper pad collection. Sheet 12B. Cut this also a little smaller than the new card front. Using the gold card stock and the corners found in the Simply Classic Oval Frame die set and die cut the four corners. Adhere these to the corners of the design paper then adhere this to the card front.
Using again the Simply Classic Oval Frame die set, the oval die, the design paper and the white card stock, die cut an oval shape from each then adhere them together. Now die cut the rest of the gold card stock elements used from this die set, the fancy oval and five leaf shapes. Also die cut from the gold card stock the Letters & Numbers die set, the words Thank You once each in the larger letter font. Die cut four layers for each letter in the white card stock. Adhere all together using the quick stick and the clear drying adhesive. Adhere the gold fancy oval frame to the design paper oval. Adhere this to the card front with 3D foam dots.
Using the white card stock, the sepia ink and the Vining Clematis Banner stamp and matching die, to make the banner. Use the water color brush, the Elderberry, Parakeet, Banan, and Pesto Green aqua pencils to color the banner. Using the deluxe shaping tools, bring shape to the vines and flowers. Make a curl in the banner by rolling this across your fingers, adhere the banner in place by using the foam dots in the banner centre and securing it at the ends to the oval with clear drying adhesive. Hold in place until the adhesive is dry.
Make the Clematis flowers by: Stamping, coloring and die cutting: three large petals and two smaller petals. Bring shape to the petals by using the collection 3D shaping mold. Use the pricking tool from the flower shaping set and make a hole in the petal centre, big enough to be able to get three folded stamens through it. Adhere in place by using the hot glue gun. When the hot glue is dry, trim off the excess stamen stems ready to use.
Adhere the clematises in place at each end of the banner. Cut in half the gold leaf shapes and adhere behind the flowers in pairs. Adhere with the hot glue gun. Adhere the sentiment to the banner by using the clear drying adhesive and the quick stick tool.
Other Products: Ink: Spectrum Nior Aqua Pencils: Elderberry, Parkeet, Pesto Green, Banan, Pesto Green. Other: Ruler, Misti Stamping Tool, Double Sided 3D Foam Tape, Double Sided Tape, Hot Glue Gun,
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382$34.99Out of stock
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Vining Clematis Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3969$19.99
- Vining Clematis Banner Die HCD1-7377$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99Out of stock
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99