Peonies and Roses
Create a card base of size 6 1/2 by 8" and mat with pattern papers from the floral banners paper collection. Cut a paper strip of size 4" and adhere vertically on the card base using foam tape.
Stamp the images from the peony and sunflower banner cling stamp set with archival fern green and color them using alcohol markers. Cut the image using the coordinating die. Glue the stamped images on the card base on either sides of the paper strip.
Stamp the flowers from the small wild rose stamp set on vellum and heat emboss in white. Color the flower petals using wendy vecchi ink in shade orange blossom. Color the small petals with versamagic turquoise gem.
Stamp the leaves from the leafy accents stamp set using archival fern green and color using momento bamboo leaves. Cut and shape the flowers and leaves using their coordinating dies and 3D shaping molds.
Add the pastel pearl stamens to the centers of the big flowers. Add tiny crystal stones on the center of the tiny flower petals.
Arrange everything as shown and lastly, dust the flowers with some glitter.
Other Products: Wendy vecchi ink - orange blossom, versamagic turquoise gem, white embossing powder, crystal stones.
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Peony & Sunflower Banner Die HCD1-7378$29.99
- Peony & Sunflower Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3970$19.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99