Create a top fold card measuring 8” x 6”. Cut a piece of paper from Wild Poppy Paper Collection to size 7 3/4” x 5 3/4” and adhere it on white card base. Choose another pattern paper from Wild Poppy Paper Collection and cut it to the size 7 1/4”x 5 1/4”. Layer the panel on gold card-stock making a border of 1/16” on all four sides. Glue this ready panel on the card front.
Die-cut two pieces of fancy frames, one from white card stock and other from gold card stock, using Intricate Swirl Frames Die. Stack both frames together, slightly offset. Layer the die-cut on the ready card panel using foam tape. Glue only white inner rectangular die-cut inside the frame.
Next, die-cut a decorative oval piece from gold card stock using Royal Elegance Frames Die and die cut a simple oval piece from designer paper using a die from same set. Stamp a sentiment on an oval piece using Cottage Ivy Momento dye ink. Glue this oval piece on a gold decorative oval die cut. Adhere it on a card using dimensional tape.
Stamp Wild Poppy on Deluxe flower shaping paper using Encore ultimate metallic gold ink and heat emboss them using Aged Ivory embossing enamel. Color half flowers using Coastal Coral archival ink and Morocco momento dye ink and half flowers using Coastal Coral archival ink and Festive berries distress oxide ink. Cut the flowers using their coordinating dies and shape them using 3D Wild Poppy Shapping mold. Add the stamens and prills to the centers of flowers. For bud’s sepal stamp some images of smallest flower from Rustic Sunflower stamp set using Fern Green Archival ink and color them using Leaf green Archival ink. Cut them using coordinating dies and shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Next stamp the images from Wild Poppy Accent Cling stamp set using Fern Green Archival ink and color them using zig markets. Cut images using their coordinating dies and shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
For sunflowers, stamp the images of smallest flower on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper from Rustic Sunflower cling stamp set usinyg Leaf Green Archival ink and color the flowers using Sunflower Archival ink, fossilized amber and spiced marmalade distress oxide inks. Cut the flowers using coordinating dies and shape them using coordinating 3D shaping mold. Add prills to the centers of flowers.
Diecut tag from paper collection, punch a hole in the top of the card and attach tag with cord, add beads.
Assemble everything on the card as shown. For finished look apply Crystal Clear powder using Art glitter dries clear glue. Add Morning dew nuvo drops and some pearls to the card.
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, die cutting machine, scoreboard, nuvo drops, pearls and beads, Distress oxide ink, Intricate Swirl Frames Die (Retired), Cord, Beads
- Wild Poppy Paper Collection HCDP1-2139$24.99
- Wild Poppy Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3986$19.99
- Wild Poppy Die HCD1-7404$29.99
- 3D Wild Poppy Shaping Mold HCFB1-5011$29.99
- EZ Stem Floral Wire - Pack of 12 HCSF1-498$10.99
- Wild Poppy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3987$19.99
- Wild Poppy Accents Die HCD1-7405$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99
- 3D Rustic Sunflower Shaping Mold HCFB1-5009$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Rose Hip Stamens - Large HCS1-490$19.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coastal Coral RACP300$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Morocco TSMP201$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cottage Ivy TSMP701$7.99
- Gilt Trip Prills ANC805$5.99
- Express-O Yourself Prills ANC829$5.99
- Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory FREG030$5.99
- Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink Pad - Gold TSUM10$9.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99