Peaceful Snowy Pines
Peaceful Snowy Pines
Other Products: Cardstock- White, Paper Distresser, Stampin Up Ink (Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Old Olive), Gold Sticker Words, Red Gems, Burlap String, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, Adhesive Dots Micro, Adhesive Dots Medium, E-Z Runner Ultra, 3D Foam Squares, Dual Tip Glue Pen)
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: Click here to view a larger photo of this project. Find the patterned paper with the pine cones in the corner. This is your background. Cut a strip of the red patterned paper that is 3 x 11” and flag one end adhere to the background. Cut a strip of the striped green patterned paper that is 1 x 12” and adhere down the middle of the red patterned strip. Die cut the pocket accents piece from dark green patterned paper, and another of just the frame of that piece from white cardstock. Adhere these 2 pieces together. Adhere this to the top of the border strip using foam tape and add a red gem to the middle.
Use the ornate oval die and cut from white cardstock. Cut the photo with the coordinating Large Oval die. Adhere these 2 together. Mat this on a piece of dark green patterned paper, then white cardstock that has had the edges distressed. Adhere the rectangle pieces together. Adhere the oval piece to the middle using foam tape. Cut a large mat for the layered photo mat from the wood patterned paper. Adhere all these layers to the background on the border strip.
Die cut the mini tags using the coordinating dies and add above the matted photo and add burlap string to each. Stamp and die cut 1 of each of the 3 pine cones used. I added color to each using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush (Beige, Brown, Olive Green). I inked the edges of the pine cones with dark brown ink (Early Espresso).
Stamp and die cut 2 sets of each size of poinsettia and holly using dark brown ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add color to the poinsettias using red ink (Riding Hood Red) and daubers. Add color to the holly leaves using green ink (Old Olive) and daubers. Shape the poinsettia and holly using the coordinating shaping molds. Assemble the flowers and add brown Prills to the middle of each using liquid adhesive. Let dry completely. Add clusters of poinsettia and holly to either side of the matted photo. Add 2 pine cones to the cluster on the left hand side. Add the large pine cone below the matted photo. Add a poinsettia to the top.
Add the letter sticker title below the photo mats.
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99Discontinued)
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99Discontinued)
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Die HCD1-7176$29.99Out of stock
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3822$19.99
- 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-463$29.99
- Elegant Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7213$29.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99
- Gilt Trip Prills ANC805$5.99