Other Products: Die Cutting Machine, Golden Mirror Cardstock, Smooth White Cardstock, Clear Cardstock/Acetate Sheet
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: To create a top fold card measuring 7" X 7", cut 2 pieces of smooth white cardstock, measuring 7" by 7" and another measuring 7" by 7 1/2". Score the second one at 1/2" on long side and crease well. Glue them together keeping the hinge on top to create a top-fold card. Choose a blue paper from the paper collection and cut to size 6 1/2" by 6 1/2". Distress the edges and mat it on the white card stock to create the first layer.
Choose a 6" by 6" card panel from the Candlelit Christmas Collection and distress the edges. Glue it on a white cardstock making a delicate border of white on all sides. Also cut a window using Cut Mat Create 2A Die. Cut a border using Starry Night Decorative Die from a golden mirror cardstock and glue it behind the top edge of the window as shown. Add dimension using foam tape and layer the window on the ready card base.
Stamp the image Candlelit Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set on smooth white cardstock,cut it using coordinating die and color using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Stack 2 extra die cuts for extra strength and dimension.
Stamp a couple of Poinsettias using Christmas Poinsettia and Holly Cling Stamp Set using Geranium Red Archival ink and cut them using their coordinating dies. Color all the Poinsettias using Vermillion Red Archival Ink and shape them using the coordinating mold. Glue the petals to form beautiful Poinsettias and add golden glitter balsl to the center using an adhesive that dries clear.
Cut 2 doilies using Starry Night Decorative die, one from white cardstock and other from golden mirror cardstock, stack them together keeping white on the bottom little off-centered and adhere it on right side of the card as shown.
Cut a tag from the designer paper collection, using Album Tags and Accents Die and layer it on the white eyelet die cut. Assemble a small bouquet of Poinsettias as shown and complete the card by adding a sentiment from the paper collection.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Candlelit Poinsettia Die HCD1-7250$29.99Discontinued)
- Glow of Christmas Die HCD1-7251$29.99Discontinued)
- Starry Night Decorative Die HCD1-7252$29.99Discontinued)
- Candlelit Christmas Paper Collection HCDP1-2104$24.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Candlelit Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3882$19.99Discontinued)
- Glow of Christmas Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3883$19.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99