This easel fold card is 6“ x 6“ when completed. Make the card base with the white card stock and using the largest die from the Simple Centrepiece die set. Die cut x3. From one of these, fold across the middle. Make a hinge for the join 1“ x 2 1/2“. Make a fold 1/2“ down the 1“ length. Adhere two of the card pieces together with the hinge, one being the folded card piece. With the remaining card piece adhere this to the folded card so it forms a card front. This is the easel card base completed.
Taking the designer paper, sheet 2A, and the die used for the card base from the Simple Centrepiece die set, die cut this two times. One is to be adhered to the card base and the second is for the card front matting, trim a little from each side before adhering in place. From the same paper sheet 2A die cut a circle by using the Small Circle die 3rd in from the outside size. From the white card stock die cut two circles using the Large Circle die set, 2nd from the outside size. Die cut twice the lace doily found in the Simply Elegant Centrepiece die set. Adhere a doily and circle to the card base with clear drying adhesive and the other doily and circle to the card front. Adhere the circle from the paper pad using 3D foam tape or 3D foam dots to the card front.
To make the card base stop, taking he patterned paper, the white card stock and the label from the Simply Elegant Centrepiece die set. Die cut this four times from the white card stock and once from the designer paper. Adhere in place to the card front as stop with 3D foam tape or the 3 D foam dots. Using the sentiment from the Just For You Sentiments and the Smokey Gray ink.
To make the dragonflies and flowers, using the white card stock, stamps and matching dies from the sets: Decorative Dragonfly and Day Dream Florals sets. The colours used are Distress Oxide inks: Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint and Twisted Citron, with a water pen brush. The flowers are stamped with the Smokey Gray ink and the dragonflies with the gold embossing powder. Prepare two layers for each dragonfly, four large flowers and one small flower. Die cut two extra white card stock from the large flower and adhere together with a coloured flower. This is done so it strengthens the flower that holds the card front in place. This is adhered to the right of the sentiment so it can be flattened when the card is closed and lifted in place when opened.
Adhere the flowers in place. The dragonflies, shape with the shaping tools then adhere together so you have two dragonflies with four wings. Adhere these now in place. Apply the stickles to the dragonflies and flower petals.
Other Products: Ranger Archival Versa-fine Ink-Smokey Gray. Distress Oxide Inks: Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint. VersaMark, Fussy cutting scissors, Diamond Stickles, Hot glue gun, Misti stamping tool, Double sided tape, Double sided 3D foam tape, Water.
- Decorative Dragonfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2138$24.99
- Decorative Dragonfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3983$19.99
- Decorative Dragonfly Die HCD1-7394$29.99
- Daydream Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3984$19.99
- Daydream Florals Die HCD1-7395$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die HCD1-7370$29.99
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99