Paradise Wild Roses
Other Products: Silver cardstock, Gallery soft oil pastel 224, 241, Martha Stewart scoreboard, hot glue gun,
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
For more tips on creating with the foam paper & stamens, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/Oma6ctVmUD0.
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
Instructions: For the base of card, use a Swing Fold Card and cut off the circle part. Cut a piece of paper from the Wild Rose Paper Collection 5 3/4 " x 5 3/4 " and adhere to the card base using Dries Clear Adhesive. Cut a piece of paper from the silver cardstock using the Eyelet Royale Die. Add to the base using 3d foam tape.
Stamp the Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on foam paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal and cut using the coordinating dies. Colour with Gallery soft oil pastels 224 and 241. You will need 2-3 petals for each to create flowers. Use an iron or heat gun to heat the petals and when they start to shrink move them on the Molding Mat and press on the middle using shaping tool – using a bigger one. Layer the petals together using the hot glue gun making sure to offset them and use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle and pull through the stamens. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower to adhere (watch tutorial). Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter
Stamp the leaves using Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on the white paper with Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves, cut out with the coordinating die, shade use this same ink and shape. Shape leaves using Wild Rose Mold.
Using silver stamens from Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium, Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium, create little bunch and glue together using hot glue. Add under flowers or leaves as shown.
Cut a sentiment ticket from paper collection and using middle size Ornate Ovals-Cut out to size of your sentiment. Place onto the card using adhesive foam strips. Arrange flowers and leaves around as shown, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99Out of stock
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99
- Eyelet Royale Die HCD1-7282$34.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99Out of stock
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99Out of stock
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99Out of stock
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- 6" x 6" Swing Fold Card - White HCCB1-482$10.99Out of stock
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99