Painted Floral Heart
Click HERE to see the video tutorial for this card
Scor a 12" x 3 1/2" piece of deluxe flower shaping paper at 6" and fold to create a 3 1/2" x 6" top folding mini slim line cardbase.
Die cut 3 pieces of white cardstock using the dies from Decorative Heart die. Adhere the biggest die cut on the card base and trim off the excess hanging out the edge of the card.
Ink the smallest heart with Picked Raspberry Distress ink & ink the bigger solid heart using Salty Oceam Distress ink using oval makeup brush. Adhere all the 3 hearts together and then adhere the resulting piece on the card base using double sided foam tape.
Stamp the images from Basket Blooms Cling Stamp set on a piece of deluxe flower shaping paper using Jet Black Archival ink. Die cut them using matching dies from Basket Blooms Dies. Colour them using Zig Clean Colour Brush Pens. Colour few parts of the images like the lily stamen & berries using Brustro Metallic Watercolours. Adhere them on the heart die cut using double sided foam tape. Add few pearls on the die cuts to add finishing touch.
Other Products: Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean Distress inks, Brustro Metallic Watercolors, Oval makeup brushes, scissors, double sided foam tape and pearls
- Basket Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31010$19.99
- Basket Blooms Die HCD1-7438$29.99
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99