Oval Special Day Wishes
Oval Special Day Wishes
The ready top fold card measures 5 7/16". To prepare the white card base, cut cardstock 7 3/4 x 10 7/8", score and fold at 5 7/16". For next layer cut Luxe Gold cardstock 7 7/16 x 5 1/16", choose the pattern paper from the paper collection and cut 7 5/16″ by 4 15/16″ and dry emboss it through embossing folder. Layer it on the card front as shown.
Cut all the required die cuts using Fancy Classic Oval Frame Die from smooth white, smokey grey, and Luxe gold cardstock. Adhere extra white die-cut to all the delicate die cuts to add some extra strength and dimensions. Layer bottom two die-cut layers on the card panel and run a satin ribbon. Secure it from the back using hot glue. Build more layers of the die cuts as shown.
Stamp the image from the Elegant Rose Banner Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using black archival ink and paint the image using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Die-cut the image using its coordinating die. Chop the painted floral banner from the center and glue one each on the top and the bottom of the center gold oval die cut.
Using Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set, stamp the sentiment with white pigment ink on vellum cardstock and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set it using a heat gun. Add a strip of Luxe Gold cardstock creating a delicate border of 1/16th" around.
Stamp a couple of smaller floral images from Small Wild Rose. Next, heat set the images and cut them using their coordinating dies. Color the Roses using Worn Lipstick distress oxide ink. Shape the roses in their coordinating mold and flower shaping kit. Add prills to the flower centers.
Stamp the florals from Lush Lilac on Vellum cardstock using Hero Arts white pigment ink, sprinkle white heat embossing powder, and dust extra. Next, heat set the images and cut them using its coordinating die.Color the Lush Lilacs using Rusty Hinge and shape them using a needle tool. Add flower centers using a glossy accent.
Stamp Leafy foliage from Leafy Accent stamp set with Olive green on flower-making cardstock and cut them using its coordinating die set. Paint the leaves using Leaf Green Archival ink and shape them using golf groove tools.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble small clusters of flowers as shown and finish the card by adding sparkles.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, Score Board, Die Cutting machine, Tacky glue, Glossy Accent, Foam Tape, Adhesive that dries clear, Smokey Greycardstock, Satin Ribbon.
- Fancy Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7381$34.99
- Elegant Rose Banner Die HCD1-7376$29.99
- Elegant Rose Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3968$19.99
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99Out of stock
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)