This tent fold card measures 6“x 6“ when completed. Make a tent fold card that measures 6“ x 6“ from the white card stock. Using the Floral Frame Paper Collection sheet 5A with the paper trimmer cut a matting for the card front that measures 5 3/4“ x 5 3/4“ and a second matting measuring 5 1/4“ x 5 1/4“. This matting should have the house and frame printed on it. Adhere these to the card base front.
Taking the sepia ink, misti stamping tool, white card stock and the Oval Frame stamp from the collection, stamp the image once. Die cut this image with the matching die also die cut the same image from the white card stock an extra four times. Color the stamped image using the daubers and the water pen with Topaz Green and Pink Tulip inks as shown. Adhere the frame layers together then adhere to the printed frame on the card front.
Make the flowers by taking the white card stock and sepia ink to stamp the flower petals from the collection stamp sets : Rectangular Floral Frame and the Curvy Floral Frame. From the Rectangular Floral Frame set, the stamen stamp is used (x 6, coloured with the Tonic lemon ink) and from the Curvy Floral Frame set, the flowers (x 7 both sizes, coloured with the Pink Tulip ink) and leaves (x 11, coloured with the Topaz ink) are used. The pastel yellow / orange stamens are used for the flowers and are adhered with the hot glue gun once the flowers are shaped with the shaping tools. Use the images on the already adhered frame as a guide as to the placement of the flowers and leaves.
Make the sentiment by stamping onto the white card stock with the sepia ink, ‘For My Friend’ from the Oval Floral set. Bring color to the sentiment by using the daubers and the Topaz Green and the Tulip Pink inks. Using the matching die, die cut this plus four extra die cuts. Adhere together then adhere to the lower right corner of the frame on the card front.
To apply the glitter to the elements on the card, using the clear drying adhesive with the fine metal tip on the bottle, apply the adhesive along the frame, lines, the swirls and the sentiment then sprinkling glitter. When the glitter is dry tap away the excess.
Other Products: Spectrum Noir Harmony inks: Topaz Green, Pink Tulip, Lemon Tonic, Double side tape, Hot glue gun, Fussy cutting scissors, Misti stamping tool, Paper trimmer.
- Floral Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2135$24.99
- Oval Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3975$19.99
- Oval Floral Frame Die HCD1-7386$29.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3976$19.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Die HCD1-7387$29.99
- Rectangular Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3974$19.99
- Rectangular Floral Frame Die HCD1-7385$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99Out of stock
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99