Ornate Special Day Roses
Card Size is 9 x 4”. Score and fold 9 1/2 x 8 1/2” white cardstock at 4 1/4” on the short side, Place the largest Slim Ornate Rectangle Die about 3/8” over the fold and diecut to create tent fold shaped card base. Cut two more times, trim the top of one to fit inside the card. Stamp the ‘Thinking of you Today’ sentiment from the Elegant Rose Sentiment Cling Stamp Set on this one using Tuxedo Black ink and color using Stampin’ Blend markers. Dry emboss the second white diecut using a textured embossing folder. I used Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder which has been retired. Adhere to the card front using dries clear adhesive.
Using the decorative Slim Ornate Rectangle Dies, cut from white cardstock and Luxe Silver cardstock. Adhere the white decorative diecuts on top of the silver decorative diecuts, slightly offset so that it creates a beautiful glimmery shadow. Adhere to the card front using dries clear adhesive. Diecut the ‘On your Special Day’ sentiment from the same set 3x, adhere together for dimension and color using Seaside Spray ink and a blending brush. Brush with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with glitter. Dry emboss the long white rectangle diecut, adhere to the long silver rectangle diecut, slightly offset, and adhere the sentiment to the rectangle using dries clear adhesive. When dry, adhere the rectangle to the center of the card using dimensional tape.
Stamp the Classic Roses on Deluxe flower Shaping Paper using Seaside Spray ink, diecut with the coordinating dies, color the front and the back using the same ink and shape using the Groove Golf Tools. Use four same size flowers to create each rose. Using the Groove Golf Tool, pierce a hold in the middle of the smallest flowers and insert an Assorted Bead Stamen – Medium. Using a paint brush, cover the flowers with watered down dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter.
Stamp the Classic Rose and Leafy Accents leaves on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Archival Olive ink, color using the same ink along with Leaf Green ink and diecut using the coordinating dies. Add additional color to the edges of the leaves using the olive ink. Shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Using a paint brush, cover the leaves with watered down dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter.
Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card front using hot glue.
Other Products: White Cardstock, Die Cutting Machine, Seaside Spray Ink – Stampin’ Up, Dimensional Adhesive, Misti, Funnel Tray, Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder (Retired), Hot Glue Gun, Stampin’ Blend Markers – Light and Dark Granny Apple Green and Light and Dark Seaside Spray, Paint Brush, Blending Brush
- Slim Ornate Rectangle Die HCD3-7448$34.99Out of stock
- Elegant Rose Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31004$19.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99Out of stock
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Small DMCT4152$14.99Out of stock
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99